good deal?

Mar 30, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
my bro call me n ask me to go n register shell card..wat?
ask me?for wat?
he say got RM 50 cash back + free GPS + everyday 8% rebates..a good deal now?
but i seldom drive car wat...ask me for wat?
he attracted by the GPS only la..so good deal?i dun think so lo...n you?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
shell credit card ah? nothing is free bro...sure u need to pay for the GPS..but u wont notice in the long run.....as there are hidden charges.

go toilet aso need to pay :)

blueseason32

Nov 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

nommiey

From Facebook
Apr 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
Annual Fee also must consider

Principal Co-Brand Gold Card RM195
Supplementary Co-Brand Gold Card RM100

he Cardholder’s Monthly Total Spend will determine the Tier which the Principal Cardholder falls into, the applicable percentage of Rebate on Shell Fuel Spend and the Maximum Shell Fuel Spend to Earn Rebates, all of which are described in the table below.

(a) If the Cardholder’s Monthly Total Spend falls under Tier 1, the Rebate on Shell Fuel Spend earned by the Principal Cardholder will be 4.0% of the Monthly Total Spend on Shell Fuel subject to the Maximum Shell Fuel Spend to Earn Rebates of RM250 only;
(b) If the Cardholder’s Monthly Total Spend falls under Tier 2, the Rebate on Shell Fuel Spend earned by the Principal Cardholder will be 6.0% of the Monthly Total Spend on Shell Fuel subject to the Maximum Shell Fuel Spend to Earn Rebates of RM500 only;
(c) If the Cardholder’s Monthly Total Spend falls under Tier 3, the Rebate on Shell Fuel Spend earned by the Principal Cardholder will be 8.0% of the Monthly Total Spend on Shell Fuel subject to the Maximum Shell Fuel Spend to Earn Rebates of RM800 only.

Monthly Total Spend --- Rebate on Shell Fuel Spend --- Maximum Shell Fuel Spend to Earn Rebates
RM300 to RM999 ---------------- 4.0% ------------------------ RM250
RM1,000 to RM2,499 ----------------- 6.0% ------------------------ RM500
RM2,500 and above ----------------- 8.0% ------------------------ RM800

For illustration purpose:
If the Cardholder’s Monthly Total Spend for the month is RM1500 (which falls under Tier 2), comprising of RM700 of Shell Fuel Spend and RM800 of Non Shell Fuel Spend, the Rebate on Shell Fuel Spend earned by the Principal Cardholder will be RM30 only (i.e. 6.0% of the Maximum Shell Fuel Spend to Earn Rebates of RM500).

Consider wisely :) All this info is taken from the term and conditions of Shell Citibank Gold Credit Card at Citibank Malaysia's website.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

Can i know details ( tel num ) of a shop to buy Mitsubishi Evolution spare parts in Selangor.

Thanks upfront.

Regards,

Satria81
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience