Going to puspakom for ownership transfer

Jan 22, 2007
Kota Kinabalu
went to puspakom for engine registration with evo3 full bodykit, 3" piping routing below my fuel tank..the officer snap some pictures of my car..he check all the engine...he test brake my car...less the 30 minutes ALL PASSED!!!...the go to insurance company to renew insurance...go to jpj to buy new road tax....when i submit my form and puspkom result, 1 of the jpj kerani that layan me said........"proton ada engine 1.8 ka?tapi tak pa la...i cek dengan bos i...tapi setahu i takde proton 1.8"......:thefinger:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
with the approval B5 form from puspakom, all JPJ need to do is to proceed...just layan her only la....cos even evos they say its wira, they really cant differentiate...even the road block also u can see the officers all gather and wandering why this what that...bla bla bla....no proper training but wanna catch illegal mod....anyway its the regulation, we just do for them to have easy flow of transfer ....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello to all bro......need to ask u all do u have any saga owner here coz now time i jz bought a saga 1.3.and now i wanted to change the enjin but only got two choice,1.mirage 1.6 turbo 2.mivec 1.6.the question is anyone here know which workshop can help me to settle this proplem??pls pm back,tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience