French Gp Mangy Cours

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
the pressure on Alonso and Renault is even higher now. with about 7 races left, it would be difficult for Schumacher to match Alonso's points. he must ensure win from every race to clinch his 8th world title. Alonso on the other hand must earn 8 points every race in order to retain the title.

otherwise, its going to hardwork for Ferrari, even though possible.
but its going to be very interesting!

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Get Massa to make life living hell for Alonso. But of course Massa's got to qualify better or next to Alonso. Get stuck in and in Alonso's face, ruffle his feathers a bit. And if all else fails, take a page out of Schumacher's book and ram Alonso off the track. :biggrin:

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
there is not point in blocking alonso... the best hope is for massa to get as high a place as possible and still be on top of alonso and below MSC...

assuming MSC can win all the remaining races.. Massa would only need help get a placing below MSC and above Alonso for 2 times and he will be champion... best case scenario...

Last edited:

munpeng

500 RPM
Apr 9, 2006
In terms of experience, Alonso beats Massa. But it will be interesting to watch as Massa has got the much-improved Ferrari, and also the Bridgestone factor with him.

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
si|verfish said:
Get Massa to make life living hell for Alonso. But of course Massa's got to qualify better or next to Alonso. Get stuck in and in Alonso's face, ruffle his feathers a bit. And if all else fails, take a page out of Schumacher's book and ram Alonso off the track. :biggrin:
i hope all of you feel same thing as me. its not that i hate alonso or renault, but i hate to see F1 so boring with only 1 team conquering all the points.

even though i am hardcore ferrari, its plain boring to see them winning all time like in 2003 and 2004.

i just want to see more exciting races towards the end of season.

p/s of coz, i wish ferrari will win again.

munpeng

500 RPM
Apr 9, 2006
Yeah, I hate to see one team dominating the sport too, but it happens in all the sport you get to see on tv. At the moment, we have Chelsea, Renault. Last time we had MU, Ferrari, Lance Amstrong, and even LA Lakers during the Kobe & Shaq era. It's part of the sport actually, because in the end of the day, the deserved party would win it. Unless the winner is a cheat, if not we can't complaing too much also.

Slipknot Fanatic

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
HELL
There is nothing wrong about domination. I think Ferrari deserved their domination because of all the work they did. For me the loser is Max Mosley who simply changes the rules just to make them lose. Look at other sports for example like the E.P.L I don't see the English F.A simply changing the rules just to make the dominating lose.

acwa238

Known Member
Jul 9, 2006
si|verfish said:

I like your idea of using Massa as a bullet to ram Alonso off the race... Imagine Michael scoring 10 full points with Alonso's 0... Just one of those race will really heat things up for Renault...

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
acwa238 said:
I like your idea of using Massa as a bullet to ram Alonso off the race... Imagine Michael scoring 10 full points with Alonso's 0... Just one of those race will really heat things up for Renault...
haha...that would not be possible... FIA will come down on MSC for that if it happened...

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hey guys im a hard user of tuffoil for 3 years on my proton wira and it really makes my cars feel smooth and light all the time. But recently i have heard a another engine treatment which called Lubeguard. Its very famous at foreign country expecially their engine and autogearbox treatment. Since the main content of tuffoil is PTFE, or Teflon, it claims that said tuffoil not as good as lubeguard because:

PTFE is a solid which is added to engine oil and coats the moving parts of
the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience