Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

First Impression: Lotus Exige S - Plenty of bite to match its bark

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Out of curiousity Tom, old Lotuses has issues with their gearboxes. Is this Exige using a newly designed one or is it the old one

gok the mk 1 elise, looking for mk 2 but wife grumble ended up with 525 for comfort and to place my kids in, anyway the mk1 will always be with me hehehehehehe

gok the mk 1 elise, looking for mk 2 but wife grumble ended up with 525 for comfort and to place my kids in, anyway the mk1 will always be with me hehehehehehe

Hardcore :biggrin:

Lotus have its own way to make the owner stick to it :proud:

A few months back I was on North South Highway from Penang to KL. Midway I spotted a black sports car which were going quite fast(really fast) on my rear view mirror. I took the opportunity to inch down my windows slightly as I do not know what car to expect but just to hear the car zooming past. Low and behold the freaking sound scares the gejibbers out of my sleeping dog. The sound is so raw and obnoxious that it made my ear rings. Damn the Exige. :biggrin:

I have had some fair share of the sound from these Lotus on the roads...It's just pure sex....the sound is very addicting...

A Post Every 5 Mins

driving3.jpg

Famous Switz Porsche tuner - Sportec has just beefed up the Porsche 997 911 Turbo lately. The turbo flat engine gets a boost with a new turbine, tuned ECU, better intake air flow and a performance exhaust system. Together with a sports clutch, this monster cranks 580hp, resulting in a 0-100km/h time of just 3.4 seconds and a top speed of 338km/h or 210mph...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom