fire ball

tarrant8877

Sep 12, 2004
KL / IPOH
Originally posted by ksgoh+Nov 25 2004, 21:03 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ksgoh @ Nov 25 2004, 21:03 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-tarrant8877@Nov 25 2004, 18:26
OIC. Bukit jambul.
thx...
are u from penang? [/b][/quote]
Hehe... I m not from penang. But i go there quite often.
hey u mean that is suitable to straight flow pipe?
How bout got silencer?

Vyraz

Nov 23, 2004
penang
Originally posted by tarrant8877+Nov 26 2004, 11:19 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tarrant8877 @ Nov 26 2004, 11:19 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by ksgoh@Nov 25 2004, 21:03
<!--QuoteBegin-tarrant8877
@Nov 25 2004, 18:26
OIC. Bukit jambul.
thx...

are u from penang?
Hehe... I m not from penang. But i go there quite often.
hey u mean that is suitable to straight flow pipe?
How bout got silencer? [/b][/quote]
takkan lah ur gonna have ur car with direct flow but no muff?

its already crazy loud with direct flow.. with no muff, u'll be stopped even before u can roll outta the shop

tykoh

Jun 30, 2004
tykoh88.blogspot.com
in KL there r a lot off ppl install straight flow type exhaust.... wah really loud like hell man.... far far away can hear it coming liao.... wonder JPJ car's sound insulation so good one ah...hehehe :P

Vyraz

Nov 23, 2004
penang
Originally posted by tykoh@Nov 26 2004, 17:45
in KL there r a lot off ppl install straight flow type exhaust.... wah really loud like hell man.... far far away can hear it coming liao.... wonder JPJ car's sound insulation so good one ah...hehehe :P
too damn loud laa.. dont like it.
i preffer those that have a very low tone.

thteh86

Subang Jaya, Ma
Originally posted by tykoh@Nov 26 2004, 17:45
straight flow loud? mine very quiet wor...without silencer

Vyraz

Nov 23, 2004
penang
Originally posted by thteh86+Nov 26 2004, 18:05 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (thteh86 @ Nov 26 2004, 18:05 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-tykoh@Nov 26 2004, 17:45
straight flow loud? mine very quiet wor...without silencer [/b][/quote]
urs got bullet or anything?
bullet or cat con, or a muff further down under the car?
its impossible that a direct flow with nothing but a straight pipe can be quiet.

thteh86

Subang Jaya, Ma
straight flow and direct flow different okay? direct flow is for the piping itself, straight flow is for the mufflers...do make a difference outta this.

and as for direct flow pipings, it's because of the under tank piping that's making it louder even though there's muffler or cat or bullet...

just to share my opinions, didn't mean to be so mean...cause i missed out a buy....sad :(

Vyraz

Nov 23, 2004
penang
Originally posted by thteh86@Nov 26 2004, 18:29
straight flow and direct flow different okay? direct flow is for the piping itself, straight flow is for the mufflers...do make a difference outta this.

and as for direct flow pipings, it's because of the under tank piping that's making it louder even though there's muffler or cat or bullet...

just to share my opinions, didn't mean to be so mean...cause i missed out a buy....sad :(
hold up hold up.. u mean its diff??
u mean straight flow is the term used for the muffs as in the std muff is an s-flow(?) and the muffs u see everywhere is a straight right?

oooo...
then direct flow is a direct straight line from the engine right?
i get it now.

sorry about that.
so.. meaning, i can do the fireball thingy without changing to a direct flow system?

Vyraz

Nov 23, 2004
penang
hey guys, i ahve one stupid question for ya..
im usually good at wiring for bikes, but know nuts about cars,

how do we wire a cable from the plug to the inside of the car?
can anyone help me on this one?

or another silly q is, how do i wire extra lights from outside to the inside of the car so i can flip a switch?

where wud u all recommend ha? best in terms of workmanship and of course, a good reasonable price too lar... hehe...

;)