Fiat Brava for sale

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

navin_sangara

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
Hello,I am looking for a buyer for my car.It is a 1997 model Fiat Brave 1.6...

Following is the characteristic:

Bright blue
SRS air bags
16 inch sport rims(euro hart)
Accident free
Built in stereo system
Sun roof(see thru top)
Road tax valid till March 2007
Nice number plate(NAT XX)
There is a few more stuff,come over and see if intrested...
asking price is RM18,000 nego

View attachment 97061

Location KL
PLEASE CONTACT ME AT:0123266409 or 0123592841 thank you!!
You can also e-mail me at [email protected]

Last edited:

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
where did you go for servicing and all? are you the 1st owner? mileage?

navin_sangara

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
the mileage is 181++km...biasa la....10year old..by the way im the 2nd owner...service all did at milano...but lately had a personal forman...

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
navin_sangara said:
the mileage is 181++km...biasa la....10year old..by the way im the 2nd owner...service all did at milano...but lately had a personal forman...
bro, to me the mileage is secondary. the higher it is, the better haha. that simply means, the car is healthy, and not stuck in the garage. low mileage is more suspicious haha. anyway, where is Milano la? never heard of Italian car workshop in KL by that name.

navin_sangara

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
Yeah i get wat u mean...hehe....i also not sure where is milano,because since i got the car i have had a personal forman to take care of my car,from service to repair jobs all is taken care by my forman... but the car's former owner was telling me that he takes the car to milano......and by the way are u intrested to buy the car bro??

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
navin_sangara said:
Yeah i get wat u mean...hehe....i also not sure where is milano,because since i got the car i have had a personal forman to take care of my car,from service to repair jobs all is taken care by my forman... but the car's former owner was telling me that he takes the car to milano......and by the way are u intrested to buy the car bro??
no bro, not interested, just asking for the benefit of those who are interested. why not you post in www.italiaauto.net where lotsa Italia car kakis there. i owned FIAT Bravo for 3 beautiful years and now i am with Alfa Romeo hehe.

A Post Every 5 Mins

In the looks department, the New FLX remains identical to the recently launched FL, which by itself, is a vast improvement over the first gen Saga. The 2 important difference lies in the CVT transmission and an improved engine breathing through the IAFM intake.

Photos and Report by Alvin Lee

Facts About CVT in the Saga FLX
- Much smoother operation compared to the Automatic
- Up to 10% more fuel efficient compared to the Automatic
- CVT Made by Belgian Punch Powertrain. supplies to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience