F1: Singapore GP Ticketing

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

The tickets for the most anticipated race of the year are already on sale with a total of 70,000 tickets made available in its first release. They comprise of 15,000 walkabout passes and 55,000 grandstand seats strategically located around the circuit. Tickets will be sold on a first-come-first-served basis and each customer will only be allowed to purchase a maximum of eight tickets to ensure the inaugural Singapore Grand Prix reaches a wider audience.

The three-day passes are priced from S$168 for a walkabout to S$1,388 for the premier Pit Grandstand, a 15% savings over buying individual day tickets. The three day pass can be used by three different people over the three days. However, tickets will not be interchangeable on the same day.

Tickets and Passes can be purchased in the following ways:

• Via the official website The Official Formula 1 Singapore Grand Prix Website. The website also includes descriptions of all the Grandstand locations, pricing and a seating chart.

• Via the dedicated ticket hotline on +65 6738 6738. The call centre
is open from 10am till 8pm Monday to Friday, and from Noon to 6pm
on weekends.

• Via OmniTicket Network, the exclusive ticket distributor for the
2008 FORMULA 1™ SingTel Singapore Grand Prix. OmniTicket
counters will be located at Forum Shopping Centre, Marina Square
Shopping Centre, and Singapore Visitors Centre at Orchard Road.
Please note that the OMNI ticket counters will only open at 10am each
day.

• Via dedicated 2008 FORMULA 1™ SingTel Singapore Grand Prix
sales counters at Singapore Post offices all over the island.

Singapore GP has also appointed several ticketing outlets and distributors in key markets outside of Singapore, including North America, Europe, Australia and Asia. A list of appointed agents can be found at the website; The Official Formula 1 Singapore Grand Prix Website from 14 February.
Weekend and single-day passes may be released in the future subject to available inventory after the sale of three-day passes.

Casanova

Jun 1, 2005
Shah Alam
www.europrojektz.com
technically if you work/live in the surrounding buildings, you could get a perfect view right out your window for FREE?

Snipermc

Dec 5, 2005
Yes bro... if u stay near or work nearby that would ne the best view. I think for those working nearby wont be working anymore and suddenly on Sat (Qualifying) everyone works OVERTIME!! HAHA... i also notice the prices are with alot of 8. SGD 1388,998,698,498....:hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all Sifu,

From forum notice many mivec owner change to after market extractor, i went two shop for comparison, i m very disappointed with crystal auto, jb distributor if powerzone product, first of all their shop is quite messy, and they doesn't keep some stock for instant business, anything have to order and wait... anyway their extractor for 4G93 wira is rm490.

When i visited speedworks jb, the technician didn't encourage me to change mivec extractor, he said the 93 extractor is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience