Experience with TITAN yesterday with Richard

R.C.

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
Just want to share with other consumer out there that:

---> we should always try to experience the product first !! before we make any purchase

- So me and some friend ( Stanley a.k.a. Agent of TITAN should know the John driving CELICA one - I went with him ) He said something about 'BOXING CLASS' !! ;)

- we went to TITAN and 'Richard' give us a test of TITAN in a CIVIC with DOHC and CEFIRO (Auto) and it was suprisingly 5 out of 5 ratings. We even tried 5 person in the car. He taught us some things about suspension and stuff like that.

- And all my friends were 100% satified and 3 of our cars ( a sedan Rover with DOHC Honda engine / my EG9 convert / Celica ST 185) == we had 'planned' and 'hope' to get it done as soon as possible )

I've tried settings from Koni, Gab, Monroe, Sparco, Eibach, Kayaba to Kimex suspension / springs but nothing match this type of great FEEL.

TITAN is Extremely Good :

in the BRAKING test.
in Sharp to Long Curve Corners.
in Settings to suit the Driver's needs.
in Rough road.
in Comfortable ride (suprisingly my other friend BMW wasn't a match for this comfort) / Swift Turning.

(even with 5 person in the car)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TITAN sure will SUPRISE you that 'MALAYSIA BOLEH' better than other international BRAND ... try it and you tell me guys !!!

Demon|c

Nov 15, 2003
USJ
ehehehehh... agreed..test for yourself and feel the true potential... Thumbs up for Titans!! hmmm...when can i get mine ..ekekekek

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
I did my Titans the opposite way... never went for any test drive, :P

Overall, 110% satisfied! Nothing came close to their excellent after sales service... and they really pay close attention to your car regardless of make or model. :)

dolly

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
i did the same as you acbc hehe just went there told richard please titan me. 3 hours later voila!

was rough at first, but it got better and better. love it now (3 weeks later)!

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
wah.. so many good reviews...

i want TITAN.!! but no money leh.. haih.... :(

ehem... my birthday next month 23rd... :P anyone wanto buy me one set of TITAN?? kekekke :P

chelnick

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
wah now 2 free tune-ups already ah???

last time i only got once <_<

lol.... but i still love my titans :lol: :lol: :lol:

ryuichi

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by dolly@Sep 19 2004, 04:13
i did the same as you acbc hehe just went there told richard please titan me. 3 hours later voila!

was rough at first, but it got better and better. love it now (3 weeks later)!
mine just got titan last week.....
damn cun the handling but it's pretty rough at the begining......
lowered to 2 1/2 finger but now it got even lowered as day goes by......
kesian my ekzos....always kena the bump......
hmmm...... maybe let it settled 1st all the settings n new setup......bout 1000km accoring 2 stanley.....then c whether change to height or less bumpy.....

sorry bout that.....dunno what i'm talking bout.....
BUT ONE THING IS SURE........TITAN ROCKS man....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

refer to the phot...there r two hoses connector...one is di atas dan another one kat bawah...

the top tat one i connected it to throttle body.....n the bottom one? where should i put?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience