Ex-Team FuZe members

Y a k u Z a

Global Moderator
Helmet Clan
Feb 16, 2006
Sydney, AU
www.facebook
Dear fellow ex members of Team Fuze,since we are no longer permitted to use the thread Team Fuze Photo Gallery ,thus please divert your posts here until we unveil the new team name in the year 2007,thanks! =)

MiTec-i

500 RPM
May 2, 2004
Kay L
www.teamfuze.rules.it
huhuhu
merry xmas?
eh,too early lak....
hahahah
so,any suggestions for names
dun care lame or bombastic just name it....preferbly without the word team la....ok?

CyberPunk

Known Member
Jun 1, 2005
Subang
www.cyberpunk.co.nr
houw about "BLAZE"?

blaze1  /bleɪz/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[bleyz] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, blazed, blaz‧ing.

–noun 1. a bright flame or fire: the welcome blaze of the hearth.
2. a bright, hot gleam or glow: the blaze of day.
3. a sparkling brightness: a blaze of jewels.
4. a sudden, intense outburst, as of fire, passion, or fury: to unleash a blaze of pent-up emotions; a blaze of glory.
5. blazes, Informal. hell: Go to blazes!
–verb (used without object) 6. to burn brightly (sometimes fol. by away, up, forth): The bonfire blazed away for hours. The dry wood blazed up at the touch of a match.
7. to shine like flame (sometimes fol. by forth): Their faces blazed with enthusiasm.
8. to burn with intense feeling or passion (sometimes fol. by up): He blazed up at the insult.
9. to shoot steadily or continuously (usually fol. by away): The contestants blazed away at the clay pigeons.
10. to be brilliantly conspicuous.

I already hav the idea how to design the logo already... haha... Blaze(with those graffitti fires at the end) haha..

the name is just BLAZE, without the term TEAM... coz it really sounds AWFUL with the term TEAM... just my 2cents..

oh... if u guys need a webmaster maybe i can contribute =))

Last edited:

Y a k u Z a

Global Moderator
Helmet Clan
Feb 16, 2006
Sydney, AU
www.facebook
Haha,since football lives in the veins of Malaysian males,why not we relate it to the name of the new team too? Hahha like SC ( Sporting Club ) Blaze or AC ( Athletic Club ) Blaze haha

Y a k u Z a

Global Moderator
Helmet Clan
Feb 16, 2006
Sydney, AU
www.facebook
And I think Jame would be glad that finally there's someone who's volunteering to help him out with the site,im sure it would be a great one if both of you work together and make it happen =) hehe

CyberPunk

Known Member
Jun 1, 2005
Subang
www.cyberpunk.co.nr
lol... haha.. wadever u guys wan to name it just name it la.. just not the term TEAM la okieee.. my opinion... the TEAM makes the name sound ermmm... not stylish... like those low standard ppl use punya name.. lolz if u get wad i mean la... and sound kinda BENG-ish... like wan to let ppl know its a TEAM... ppl know la, dont have to tell them.. if they want to know, they will ask! haha
those stupid police also wont know its a TEAM if u dont tell them.. haha... so it wont get us into trouble when road block n stuff

Last edited:

Y a k u Z a

Global Moderator
Helmet Clan
Feb 16, 2006
Sydney, AU
www.facebook
Yeah,it's quite true,anyway I think we would have to start thinking of a name which is much longer then if we ought to remove the term "Team" but ,of course the rest of the members have to agree first .

CyberPunk

Known Member
Jun 1, 2005
Subang
www.cyberpunk.co.nr
why must it be longer? we got to be stand out if we want to be the lime light in front of ppl, longer names without the term TEAM sounds too common, if we put the name for example BLAZE ot VOLTZ without the term TEAM, yes at first it kinda sound weird, to stand out in front of ppl, we have to do what ppl dont usually do. if u get what i mean, why follow others while we can make it happen and head it our own way? in awhile more, the name will just be in ppls head and we will not think it sound weird anymore, this is psychology.. to be the one who stands out, we have to think different, be different! why follow others while we can lead? let others follow! do u want to be the one making movies and let others watch or u want to be the one who watches the movie someone made?

my 2cents.. =)

Last edited:

Y a k u Z a

Global Moderator
Helmet Clan
Feb 16, 2006
Sydney, AU
www.facebook
Haha Oval team sounds like the drink Ovaltine or something hahaa,well how about Flair guys? ;) can represent our rides also hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys i just purchase a coilover with a 8kg front and 5kg rear spring rate.

Have not test corner yet but i would like to know what is Wira stock spring rate?

And anyone know what damper setting is best?

Thank you!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience