EOA @ Sunway SUCKS!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR78

500 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
subang
Hey guys n gals,

I had gave my car 6 months ago after being persuaded by a sweet mouth sales person from EOA. He really speak with confidence and full of assurance when i met him for the first time. He assured me there wont be a problem selling my car n promise to take care of it. 6 months later my car is still parked there except with new scratches here and there. I had just painted my car b4 giving it to him. ok dat was still tolerable. after a month he said he got a buyer n said he had seal the deal and asked me to sign some papers( JPJ etc..) n promised me to settle with my bank in a week. 2 months had passed n my car is already with the buyer and my bank keeps calling me up to pay my installment.. Gosh this place is really bad so i don advice anyone to go there.. I already made a police report and my lawyer letter is already on the way.... good luck to EOA.

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
its getting harder and harder to sell our cars....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Some of the forumer asked me about my diy led volt monitor for my vs. So here is the PCB layout and also the diagram for you to do the diy... ;) I believed sharing is good... Don't you think so??? :D

Go to my web site at Kruger's Gallery and select the pcb link and the password is zth-forum exclusive to zth diy forumer only... kekeke ;)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience