Enquiry abt Honda Accord CL7 2.0

Rossi

Known Member
Aug 12, 2005
Kepong
hi everyone, i have inquiry abt Honda Accord CL7 2.0 model, not CL7R type. (indicated would be better :))
1) may i know abt maintenance of this car, such as spare part n service.
2) some said it's hard to find spare part for this car and it's costly, is it true?

can anyone help me with these question, i'm lookin forward to buy this car for daily drivin bt i'm quite worry hard to maintain and take care of this car, tq everyone!

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
hi everyone, i have inquiry abt Honda Accord CL7 2.0 model, not CL7R type. (indicated would be better :))
1) may i know abt maintenance of this car, such as spare part n service.
2) some said it's hard to find spare part for this car and it's costly, is it true?

can anyone help me with these question, i'm lookin forward to buy this car for daily drivin bt i'm quite worry hard to maintain and take care of this car, tq everyone!
hi rossi

most of your questions with regards to the CL7 can be answered here:

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/honda-type-r/261582-accord-euro-r-cl7-maintenance.html

Rossi

Known Member
Aug 12, 2005
Kepong
yea, i had browsed thru it. but i'm consider abt this car, i think there's slightly different sparepart between CL7 2.0 and CL7 euroR right? i found this 2.0 with normal i-vtec engine, accordin to de seller, it's ex-diplomatic car and 160000km done, so i'm concern abt de maintenance, worried that hard to take care of this car and sparepart expensive or hard to get .. pls help! TQ

vtec_1088

Known Member
Feb 7, 2006
kl perak
yea, i had browsed thru it. but i'm consider abt this car, i think there's slightly different sparepart between CL7 2.0 and CL7 euroR right? i found this 2.0 with normal i-vtec engine, accordin to de seller, it's ex-diplomatic car and 160000km done, so i'm concern abt de maintenance, worried that hard to take care of this car and sparepart expensive or hard to get .. pls help! TQ
engine parts should be no problem 2 find it since its k series(plenty n interchangeable for some parts even with type r k series), the only problem with the external parts quite hard 2 find due 2 rare status for this model. if yr budget is 'ngam2' evey month this car is not for u..

Rossi

Known Member
Aug 12, 2005
Kepong
alright, so it's nt hard to take care of this car right?other sparepart cost jz almost same with normal accord and nt big different is it.. lol, u mean if budget 'ngam2' for this car without any extra budget would be hard for this CL7? my main concern was worried de car will get problems easily, suddenly come out bunchs of faulty, need spends many money to repair it.. so normal CL7 2.0 i-vtec quite easy to maintain and take car like normal sedan civic , accord ? really thanks a lot, u'd help a lot, TQ!!

norick

Known Member
Mar 28, 2006
Pls worried also if de car will get accident easily, suddenly come out bunchs of bull driver, need spends many money to repair body, too.. some time with money u cant found parts..

udengfahlawi

1,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2004
putrajaya
Visit site
that's the price to pay for being different laa....higher risk but a better looking car compare to the local Accord....if I were in the market for an Accord, I'll take the CL7 anytime rather than them local ones....just take the risk, bro.....it's worth it, IMO....then drive carefully, and hope for the best that other idiots won't hit your car ler.....better yet go for the EuroR lar.....

vtec_1088

Known Member
Feb 7, 2006
kl perak
alright, so it's nt hard to take care of this car right?other sparepart cost jz almost same with normal accord and nt big different is it.. lol, u mean if budget 'ngam2' for this car without any extra budget would be hard for this CL7? my main concern was worried de car will get problems easily, suddenly come out bunchs of faulty, need spends many money to repair it.. so normal CL7 2.0 i-vtec quite easy to maintain and take car like normal sedan civic , accord ? really thanks a lot, u'd help a lot, TQ!!
'ngam2' if u have no money 2 spend in case something happened 2 yr car involving external also interior parts will cost u a lot of times(2 find spare parts) n money. stock CL7 2.0 i-vtec is quite easy to maintain similar like civic n accord. just send yr car service on time should be no problem. u mentioned car mileage is 160K km so tear n wear are normal.

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Need not worry about the spare parts ! Hk got many, and also japan. Sure there are ways to get the parts !

But 160k mileage is high to me !

My CF4 now only 150k ! Hehehee....maybe i'm not the travelling often type ! But it's a daily use car ~

And reaching 150k starting to give me headaches ! So, u do the thinking !

Rossi

Known Member
Aug 12, 2005
Kepong
really thanks a lot buddys, u guys gave me lot of great opinion, as wat u guy said, might worth it to take a better lookin car, i definitely in love wit CL7 look, it's awesome ! and i compared de price de owner offered me is a great deal :) yea, i'll view de car soon and check for it, hope to join u guy TT as CL7 owner bt hope u guy dun mind i'm drivin non-R CL7 la, haha..

euro-R is out of my budget , i couldnt afford it at de moment la, i love it very much ! everytime went to sg and saw ppl drivin euroR, i really cant tahan and make me hot!! :-D

---------- Post added at 05:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:04 AM ----------

it's CBU frm Japan CL7 2.0 , wat's de difference actually? hope 2.0 nt underpower la cz CL7 is quite heavy right?

Rossi

Known Member
Aug 12, 2005
Kepong
haha :) i'll try to arrange time to meet up wit him for appointment.. u capture some pic and share abt ur opinion abt de car, cz i'm slightly bz this week..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This would be the 3rd car this client had us worked on. Toyota Vellfire but brand new! This is what we had always advised our clients to do, "Protection before it too late". Not wasting time further, check out our process.

Upon arrival, the car was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience