emergency lane user on jam days

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Ignorant bastards. Only if Malaysia can be more stringent in enforcing its law, then we would see these bastards become cowards.

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
stupid and dumb...

mostly i see is people driving those big cars...
agreed, sumtimes feel like i want to drive in the middle of the line & block them:mad:

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Ignorant bastards. Only if Malaysia can be more stringent in enforcing its law, then we would see these bastards become cowards.
AES should be after these bastards rather than us that drive just a lil bit faster than max limit:mad:

VTEC LoVeR

500 RPM
Jun 30, 2010
Kulim
agreed, sumtimes feel like i want to drive in the middle of the line & block them:mad:

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

AES should be after these bastards rather than us that drive just a lil bit faster than max limit:mad:
I feel what you feel. Emergency lane is purposely for those ambulance, rescue squad or etc but not for brainless:stupid: dumpass to 'potong queue'...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Inconsiderate drivers, only think of themselves. In fact with them using the lane they are the ones creating the jam, because when they cut out again, they slow everyone down....:mad:

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
Inconsiderate drivers, only think of themselves. In fact with them using the lane they are the ones creating the jam, because when they cut out again, they slow everyone down....:mad:
i haf to agree, they only worsen the already bad traffic.

coz die-die they will want to squeeze back in the right lane.without even considering pedestrian and also bikes.
i haf seen a very close encounter where this car nearly hit a pedestrian just to cut Q.

option1978

Known Member
May 25, 2009
Stupid assess who thinks that they are more important than everyone else.

And the best thing is that our f**ked up traffic PD personnel :thefinger: are hiding below bridges to cari makan. See this almost every other day in Federal Highway below the Bangsar / Kerinchi exit.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
if i drive big wide car/vehicle sure i will block half of the lane.....

but sadly my car not wide enuf :cry:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Stupid assess who thinks that they are more important than everyone else.

And the best thing is that our f**ked up traffic PD personnel :thefinger: are hiding below bridges to cari makan. See this almost every other day in Federal Highway below the Bangsar / Kerinchi exit.
Every morning on Federal Highway many using emergency lane too, and they will cut in back near Sungei Way, as police personnel will be stationed there. I normally use the slowest left lane, so what I will do is drive close to the emergency lane, so make it difficult for them using the emergency lane, then when reaching where the police personnel is, I follow the front car as close as possible as not to let them cut back in.....:biggrin:

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
Every morning on Federal Highway many using emergency lane too, and they will cut in back near Sungei Way, as police personnel will be stationed there. I normally use the slowest left lane, so what I will do is drive close to the emergency lane, so make it difficult for them using the emergency lane, then when reaching where the police personnel is, I follow the front car as close as possible as not to let them cut back in.....:biggrin:
:adore::adore: as i cant block all the way also, thats the best option & even better if car behind is 1 really ugly car squeeze them even further out to the side :biggrin:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Next time do me a favour, throw a few thumbtacks on the emergency lane when you passby there, let those assholes pick up the thumbtacks on their tyres. But make sure just a few is suffice.:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To commemorate the immense history of the Viper on and off the track, Dodge created a selection of editions, with each possessing unique characteristics and appearance, while paying tribute to the different eras and achievements of the Viper.

And all 215 units were sold out within a week...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience