Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Electronic Light Pressure Cai

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
o like that a taiko......ooo ic... so if to many air also it is still use a standard snorkle....so.....the air will come with at high speed not to many air...........

K_Takuya said:
the air will not be "too much" because the airbox still have the original "snorkle" etc air inlet (stock). so if there any excessive air, it will go out from the stock air intake. furthermore, the hose is sealed into the airbox before the air filter.

you can keep the airbox cool and have "enough and compact" air in it especially when car is idle.. no pinging guaranteed.

Ah.. makes sense this thing. I was just mentioning this because I know someone who made a lot of modifications to increase air-flow, including hammering the front part of his chassis to make way for a direct flow CAI. Later it was found that his car was choking a lot because not enough fuel.

Anyway, in that case this is a pretty good idea this fan thing, but what are you using to power it? Is there an off/on switch? I'm assuming the fans are always on? Running full time on battery power?

the power is using the car battery directly but the switch on/off is inside the car.....because it is wyring directly to battery...so if the car is of the fan can still switch on....and for the first time i forgot to switch off the fan for 1 day...but the next day i try to start the car lambat sikit la..tapi lepas tu okla....if two days i think it would flat the battery....but now im not using the switch on/of because the fan turn according to the rpm like example if rpm at 3000 it will turn slow if rpm at 4000 it will increase the speed... but rpm at 5500 onwards all three fans turn so fast faster than the original speed of the fan when u switch on by using battery..... from rpm 4000 you can hear a the sound of air being suck inside...so for me the pickup is better then before and you fill so good....hahahahaha ...so anybody wanna try....

the fan turn according to the air needed by the karb.....bcoz the fan is freely can be turn......so when when there is enough force to turn the fan by vacum created by the karb.....when karb suck more air the vacum pressure will be more thus turn the fan more quickly and give it a twist air flow plus and a nice air travel through the standard oem air box.....which is it will not be to much air but it will increase the speed of air travel to karb....so far so good...trying to test for another 4 month......already try for 2 month....

just fit in a radiator fan and hose it directly to your airbox.......sure got better air ma........hehehe...

just my 2cent

hehehehehehe...but the radiotar fan so big la my pren.......

Here is what has been done. When fan is turned of if rotates based on your carb air intake. Sometimes you turn it on when you are at low rpm. Am i right? If yes, then you have 2 prob.

1. High RPM, where ur fan just turns based on low preasure created by carb, ur fans are restricting air flow....if ur fan was stationary, it would be better cause it will induce air swirl which is good for combustion.

2. At low RPM when you turn on ur fans, yes you are pushing in more air than ur carb needs....but there is no point in this. You need to always make sure that your stoichiometric air & fuel ratio is met....14.7:1 ratio. Anything lower than this is rich mixture and anything higher than this is lean mixture.

There is another theory saying that if your oxigen sensor is working fine, than the fuel will be adjusted properly as in this setup of yours it will detect excesive O2 in ur exhaust and decide that your engine is running lean and adjust the fuel to meet the stoichiometric value....hence increasing power abit.

my 2 cents.

A Post Every 5 Mins

I was moved when my fellow detailing buddy decided to organiszed a detailing session for some vehicles belonging to Yayasan Sunbeams home last Sunday the 17th of January 2010. Invitations were sent out to anyone who wanted to help out for a good cause and also learn more about detailing at the same time, open invitation was sent out to various forum members & car clubs
ProDetailing: FREE!!! Hands on...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom