EF Customs - Absorber and Springs Servicing & Mods

EFN

1,000 RPM
Dec 28, 2003
Batu Caves
Visit site
Dear All,

My latest offering are as follows:
- Coilover springs installation and modification into non Coilover dampers - RM50 each dampers
- Dampers servicing (replacement of Hydraulic Oil and seals) - RM50 each dampers

Coilover Springs available:
TITAN 2, 3, 4, 5, 5.5 and 6Kgs - RM80 each NEW!

Hydraulic Oil used:
- Castrol High Pressure RM10 for two dampers
- Motul Sports/Competition RM30 for two dampers

Options:
You can send your car to me and it will take half day to complete. This way removal and installation will be charged at RM10 for 1 absorber. Or it will be better if you just simply send me your absorbers and of course no charge will be inccured.

Applicable to:
Any absorber/dampers that uses bolt type screw at the body to hold the shaft like Corolla/Levin/Trueno AE111 and AE101 Japanese dampers.

Note:
If you go for Coilover Spring mod, it will not be height adjustable - just that I will modify the "plate" holding the springs to accomodate small diameter coilover springs. And height will be set at preffered length during the modification itself. Advance appointment is required before you send in the dampers.

Important NOTE!:
Applicable to all Oil and Oil+Gas dampers only. Gas dampers cannot. For Oil+gas dampers it will be 100% Oil damper after servicing - and I can confirm that the result will be quite satisfactory even with Oil only (I am using a set now)

For more info just call me at 012-240 7780

conflict_tuning

Known Member
May 30, 2005
Ampang
www.mitzmara.com
bro..

i want my car to be rally look..can aaa??kasi tinggi sket front n rear..than i wan change the spring for all the absorber...front abs is ae92..rear is kyb sr...can aaa??how much??mana bikin itu abs...at ah pau shop kaa...ke suriani???:cyclops:

EFN

1,000 RPM
Dec 28, 2003
Batu Caves
Visit site
conflict_tuning said:
bro..

i want my car to be rally look..can aaa??kasi tinggi sket front n rear..than i wan change the spring for all the absorber...front abs is ae92..rear is kyb sr...can aaa??how much??mana bikin itu abs...at ah pau shop kaa...ke suriani???:cyclops:
Sure! rally look can! but I have to see first if your dampers can be modded. It will be done not far from Apau's.

hitz

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Kepong, KL
Yes.. .. Finally new EF Custom Mod is out!! Gonna call you soon.... Wanna change my front damper oil.. .. ..

n0th1n

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
japan
junk-dealer.blogspot.com
saya punya absorber yang leak itu hari buleh serbis kah? kasik kaw2 punya hard buleh?

EFN

1,000 RPM
Dec 28, 2003
Batu Caves
Visit site
n0th1n said:
saya punya absorber yang leak itu hari buleh serbis kah? kasik kaw2 punya hard buleh?
Can brader, last time dunno how to do. Now can adi hahahaha

hitz

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Kepong, KL
Bro wah business very good oredi.. .. Forgotten to call me back also.. :p

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
Brother EFN,

still not sure what you are talking above.. ^_^ sorry r.. but the price is nice and my car is sort of soft during corners... see if I see you next time on gathering hopefully u will explain to me in more detail le.. ^_^

EFN

1,000 RPM
Dec 28, 2003
Batu Caves
Visit site
Aloo frens, sorry for late reply. Was busy yesterday at office.

Anyway, Superstrut is also servicable if the shaft can be removed from the casing.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,

currently having trouble with the throttle body of the 1.3 satria. my fren suggested that the throttle body kong already.......... he was suggesting that i should give it a try by fixing those throttle bodies from 1.5 or 1.6 engine as it gives more power...........

any suggestions? appreciate it........
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience