earn more OR learn more

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

bryan90s

500 RPM
well guys

been facing a decision making headache. choosing between jobs. so wat will be your choice, "earn more OR learn more"

basically 1 company offer good pay but.. boring routine job.not much to learn. while another is challenging with new projets/task...good superior(current job)willing to teach,but..PAY SUCKS

although living standard is getting higher each say, but.........still hv to think of future career

for me..u should learn more then in the future u don't have to worry...with the experience u can get better pay n the future..so invest in knowledge and u will get the profit in the future..that i am doing now...although the pay sucks but i learn a lot.. :)

bryan90s,
It's globalization out there man. While u can earn more its good for u to learn more as well. All it takes is your initiative for more improvement and upgrade your own skills level for better future to come :)

Good luck :)

Regards,
Mike

Earn more or learn more? DEFINATELY earn more,dude! $$ comes first.
But than again, it depends on your needs and age too. If you are freshie with
no commitment, of coz learning matters.......

yeap

something to do with age and commitment...

ofcoz i wont be hesitating if i am a soon retired guy.ofcourse i choose earn more.

i am 26 with 3 years working experience...IT line

If you are young, opt to learn as much as you can first. Stands you in good stead if and when oppurtunity knocks.

bryan90s said:
basically 1 company offer good pay but.. boring routine job.not much to learn. while another is challenging with new projets/task...good superior(current job)willing to teach,but..PAY SUCKS

If you REALLY need the money (eg, you family depend on you or something similar), you dont have a choice.

Try to talk to the employer(from the company that gives more pay) and ask him/her for a wider job scope. Then you can have the best of both worlds.

Suggested post every 5mins

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom