E-plate system to reduce car theft

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
my solution.... duct tape... ugly as hell but at least it does the job :banghead:
I stick the road tax on the RT sticker, then use transparent tape to stick the perimeter edges of the road tax into the front sticker, good enough to last the whole year and it does not look ugly.

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
If this E-plate can reduce car theft, then why not? RM100++ is a small price to pay considering the benefits. Car insurance rates should also decrease because of less claims.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
If this E-plate can reduce car theft, then why not? RM100++ is a small price to pay considering the benefits. Car insurance rates should also decrease because of less claims.
Yeah I'm all for it if it can really discourage car theft and helps cops to catch/retrieve back stolen cars.

sarutobi84

Known Member
Aug 12, 2009
Johor Bahru
swift-turbo-malaysia.blogspot.sg
I use rfid at work.it can only works in close proximity(few cm at most).Now police depends on manual way when scanning car at roadblock or (summon).
See roadtax due date/plate number match or not-> everything ok let go/pass.
With rfid embedded lets say the roadtax due date still ok /plate number ok but in car stolen list-> can arrest/etc.

However as mention.police /third party may need to scan the car in close proximity scanner.Standardize plate numbet by JPJ might come in pair with this rfid.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any1 know car paint supplier shop in pj? i wanna buy car paint and polishing pad....i know there`s 1 in jinjang...but too lazy to go there...too far...

not ace hardware or hypermarket...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience