Drives or Touges!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

LA53OKD

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
KL
Man i smoothened out the outside of my rear left tires on that drive dammit ... lets do it again HAHAHAHA i think yap is uploading the vid tonight or tomorrow

LA53OKD

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
KL
cool cool ... wah soff drifting ah hahaha

soff

Known Member
Nov 13, 2005
cool cool ... wah soff drifting ah hahaha
Ya ya you can laugh, almost lost it there! Over did the bend knowing there's a cameraman waiting to snap the action. Lost the tail, what you are seeing is half a spun alas saved by the LSD (burnt rubber), managed to recover ala drifting style

Joyride, thanks for the JOY-ride, it was fun, and joyride got to know a bit more of his engine internals, anyway better now than later, right? Joyride's car is powerful despite being an auto and a blown radiator, keeping up with a turbo and NA manual all the way (see the pics!!). Must be his GRA experience.

Last edited:

LA53OKD

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
KL
HAHAHAHAHA hardcore ;P

LA53OKD

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
KL
iexit, u gotta go for the next one man hehehe

Joyride

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
iexit, What IE are you using?

anyway, i attached some small version here which i thought u must see. hehe...

soff,
I think you need more rear camber offset so that you will not loss your tail so easily nex time.. hehe..

I should have sit on you guys car la... wonder what the different between NA an turbo.

Attachments

Last edited:

Avantissimo

Known Member
Dec 28, 2005
soff: u had loads of oversteer encounter. wats ur secret?:adore:(great shot) mouth watering trip.

LA53OKD

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
KL
cool vid ... how did you find that? hahaha ... got a lot of funny sounds also HEHEHE

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
Joyride, thats a great pic... looks like some one just got out of jail and is making a run for it.

I also can see the pix already, don't know why cannot see yesterday. But nice red dudes... all 3 cars were red.

Joyride

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
cool vid ... how did you find that? hahaha ... got a lot of funny sounds also HEHEHE
haha... yeah. that's why got so many censored i think... haha. That driver and the co driver look very enjoyed the drive man...

I am trying to 'look' for the 2nd part of the video clip. hehe..

iexit,
If you joined that day, we have 4 red dudes... hehe

Last edited:

LA53OKD

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
KL
nice! esp at the 30sec mark
hahahahaha

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
great to see u guys enjoying yourself.

u guys should do more often. 40K-70K of hill roads to catch/2-3 years of such roads, maybe 1-2 in a month. thats what we did

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is one of the answer you usually hears from me when you asked me to detail your car. I would loves too but unfortunately i have only a pairs of hands, how ever without fail, I would teach and empower you to do so....

Initialy he too was frustrated but when he cool down and seen many others that I have trained, whom want to be come my client ended up be my buddy! and he took up the challenge I offer

upon looking at one of the few rides in his family...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience