Drives or Touges!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
nah tak jadi la cuz no one else can make it now ...

DSCF46671.jpg

Once a year a new dawn comes, a dawn of more drives, mountain climbing and .....touges!!! The new dawn will be greeted by THE New Year Touge....the Mother of all Touges!

Anyone interested in a new year a touge, a multi-class touge with different classes/makes in groups, I am canvassing a friend from a french marque club to join us.....

For this great endeavour I would like to invite the touge king....kool? to lead (as I have a tendency to get lost)

Please list your names if interested, an invite will be pm-ed to you:

1)soff

Kool,Mrmic,goob can you lead?

Last edited:
DSCF46671.jpg

Once a year a new dawn comes, a dawn of more drives, mountain climbing and .....touges!!! The new dawn will be greeted by THE New Year Touge....the Mother of all Touges!

Anyone interested in a new year a touge, a multi-class touge with different classes/makes in groups, I am canvassing a friend from a french marque club to join us.....

For this great endeavour I would like to invite the touge king....kool? to lead (as I have a tendency to get lost)

1)soff

Hi Soff,
For your info, there would be a "touges" on the 30th Dec leaving Petronas Ampang Jaya at 7pm sharp. The "touges" comprises" of Alfa's, Fiat Coupes and Citroens. The Pug's remain unconfirmed.

There would also be another group leaving Taman Connaugt at 8.30pm that comprises of WAC, Putra and R3's.

I may be joining but still not comfirm yet. Apologise but cannot join you and your group.

Anyway, have a great one.

Wishing you and your group a Happy Christmas and a Joyful New Year 2008!!
:party:

regards,
aegean

Hi Soff,
For your info, there would be a "touges" on the 30th Dec leaving Petronas Ampang Jaya at 7pm sharp. The "touges" comprises" of Alfa's, Fiat Coupes and Citroens. The Pug's remain unconfirmed.

There would also be another group leaving Taman Connaugt at 8.30pm that comprises of WAC, Putra and R3's.

I may be joining but still not comfirm yet. Apologise but cannot join you and your group.

Anyway, have a great one.

Wishing you and your group a Happy Christmas and a Joyful New Year 2008!!
:party:

regards,
aegean

KK,

Is that you? OK looks like the french marque (ie your group) I was talking about could not join, guess it is going to be an all Jap drive.......still waiting for others to make the list.

DSCF46671.jpg

1)soff
2)goober

wAH.... Looks damn good wor... where did they take that pic from??? I also wanna join...

Nice... Nice Nice... when is the next Run up??

Good good, let's meet this Friday at Aman Suria 10pm to discuss the details and route. Hopefully Kool can join, he has been pretty quite lately :)

cool i wanna join i wanna join!

New Year Touge

provided my car can come out by either Saturday or Monday lar.. when issit ar... if my car is out.. I confirm will want to join wan...

MR2 New Year morning drive. Let's take in the beautiful Malaysian scenery and enjoy a relaxing drive.

In line with policy, routes will not be posted here. The route has been sms-ed to those that have responded.

Please place your order for the delicious hainanese chicken chop or the famous makcik's nasi lemak with a bulls eye egg on top (slurpppp...) here as we will be there in time for breakfast.. hehe.

Top Bottom