Drift.com.my Defying Grip Challenge 01

TireSmoke

Feb 4, 2004
damn that sounds so familiar.. i believe i used to own one of those!! with the water tank too!! and it still overheats!!!!

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Silvia? Hehehe silvia cannot make it leh...

Although it's light and the SR20 got considerable power, it's only good for very high speed drifts due to the long ratio and less wheel spin it has.

The ideal setup would be a 4.3 final drive and a 2.2l stroker kit that can rev the SR20 up to 9000rpm. We're talking about big money here. hehehehe.... and yupe I think it's still gonna overheat... LOLOLOL

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
actually with my opinion djan and ah fai is good enough n we jz dun compare wif japan d1...!
however i saw djan engine is almost original dunno wherether djan had any modification in his engine...but his handling very good ......the 1st prize is belong to him ...!!! ah fai for me he is jz like an animal (HEHE) he can push the buffalo into drift ...i seat inside his car b4 when he is drifting wow the feeling damm scary ......can feel tat the car is not enough power n ah fai is forcing the ride to drift....haha watta amazing skill .......he told me b4 tat drift jz use ur feeling to control the ride !!!!!
hey guys how's ur idea !!!!!
hope ah fai n djan will bring this sport to the top!!!!

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
Originally posted by kei-office@Mar 14 2005, 22:08
actually with my opinion djan and ah fai is good enough n we jz dun compare wif japan d1...!
however i saw djan engine is almost original dunno wherether djan had any modification in his engine...but his handling very good ......the 1st prize is belong to him ...!!! ah fai for me he is jz like an animal (HEHE) he can push the buffalo into drift ...i seat inside his car b4 when he is drifting wow the feeling damm scary ......can feel tat the car is not enough power n ah fai is forcing the ride to drift....haha watta amazing skill .......he told me b4 tat drift jz use ur feeling to control the ride !!!!!
hey guys how's ur idea !!!!!
hope ah fai n djan will bring this sport to the top!!!!
djan is using 4age couple with 1.8 block max speed only 140 km/h with his gear ratio if im not mistaken.

GAME_OVER

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Originally posted by illicitdream@Mar 15 2005, 01:27
hmmm GAME_OVER, scary leh...i don't know what to say... :unsure: but do owe you for SSO4, gave me a chance..then..i blew it!...my luck...more like my tire decided to blow it for me...oh well...

well since i can't make SSO1 in johor, i can start putting my car back together...
illicitdream : hey u owe me nothing !!... u deserve it ... young guns with superb staminal ... i can't stand it so i cannot make it ...u win the chance all by ur own ..... hopefully next event will begin at after 7pm ....muahahah

TireSmoke

Feb 4, 2004
no, Djan's car only 1600 101 block with 16V head. but now targetting 180bhp. MOTEC coming in 2 days time :) muahahahahah

TireSmoke

Feb 4, 2004
M400 :) will be running the self learn system then our local motec dealer will do the tuning. i'll looking into learning the software so i can mess about with it too.

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
Originally posted by TireSmoke@Mar 15 2005, 09:25
no, Djan's car only 1600 101 block with 16V head. but now targetting 180bhp. MOTEC coming in 2 days time :) muahahahahah
wah u sure or not!!!!
it is a very good management system........if the tuner is very good i think the perfomance will damm scaRY MAN!!!!! but hehe very expensive $$$$$$ !
but for djan ok lah !!!
i think next drift event will very excited !!!!
dun know how's is ah fai car leh ..........any1 know ???? skagee know???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:embaressed_smile: problem solved. Found the idle adjust screw on intake manifold near throttle body.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience