diy install mitsu dashboard

over

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
Ampang
Hi guys...can anyone tell me how to diy dismantle wira dash and install mitsu dashboard??? how many screws??? where?? n one other thing...can we use oem blower with mitsu dashboard???

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
There are about 8-10 screws that mainly hold the dashboard, I cant really remember coz the last time i did it was almost 3 years ago.

This is how i did it. You look at the mitsu dashboard and find out how many brackets that can be joined to the body, It will be a direct blueprint with the wira's one. Remember, always remove the screws from inside then move outside(center towards left and right) and do the reverse when screw it on.

Yes you can use the same blower.

over

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
Ampang
simefly said:
Yes you can use the same blower.
no need to mod??? anyways....steering,cdplayer,...aircond all must be unplugged first rite??

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
if i am not mistaken its plug and play... i used the blower that came with the dashboard.

Yes, you will need to remove alot of things first... basically the meter cluster and also the middle panel, otherwise you are not able to reach the screws...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi bro & sis, just sharing here in case the car belongs to anyone you know :)
This Myvi show below bearing the reg plate 'AGT 8354' had already been clamped for about 2 mths+ in the parking lot in Pudu Sentral.
Had cfrm with the parking authorities that no one been there to do anything about it. If anyone here that has contacts with the JPJ/Polis then perhaps can get some help to see who is the owner of this vehicle :)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience