DIY - going through the firewall

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
i`'ve been having this problem ..... everytime i wanna wire someting i dunno how to go through the fire wall ..... anyone know s ?

i think there's a small hole covered with rubber used for wire to go through the firewall... last time my mech jz made a hole in that rubber to let the wires go to the battery for my amps...

its somewhere at the firewall.. the hole is quite big actually, jz covered up with a rubber pading... u have to take the rubber pading off and drill a hole there... wire ur wires through the rubber and stuff it back into the hole...

warr need to drill one ar ? i see ppl do like no need to drill one ? issit the hole on the lower of the firewall ?

edwin_lcw said:
warr need to drill one ar ? i see ppl do like no need to drill one ? issit the hole on the lower of the firewall ?

dun need drill la.....beside ur clutch pump or brake pump only la......

easy stuff....check n see le......black rubber n got wire go thru one....u wan conect wat?

walau weh now i spot light onli
next time i wan go amp, fog light interior lights
so many how to stuff in the same hole ?

edwin_lcw said:
walau weh now i spot light onli
next time i wan go amp, fog light interior lights
so many how to stuff in the same hole ?
jz make a hole in the black rubber lo... making a hole in rubber is easier than making a hole through firewall ma...
i think its quite easy to find arr.... should be somewhere on the driver side... :biggrin:

its on the driver's side, when you open your bonnet its near where your pedals will be....

ai ..... thanks guys ..... hey ya'll know how to change the ignition starter ar ? i bought one but dunno how t change it laer ?

ignition starter? starter motor or ignition keyhole or starter wire?

that one whare we put the key to start engine part
thats the part i wanna change

Top Bottom