Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Dip Your Car Really cool racun!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
i went to as many ACE i can find at my free time and sai lang as many as i can find..lol

can't import in unless its in bulk..like ACE

No wonder I can't find any black laaaaa...it's you!!! You sapu all then make a fortune out of it huh? :rofl:
Sell me 1 black also leh

now i left back 1 can about 40% used edi...my standby can till stock arrives...

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

weh...they're damn expensive...rm90 for 2 cans already

now i left back 1 can about 40% used edi...my standby can till stock arrives...

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

weh...they're damn expensive...rm90 for 2 cans already

Btw if you dont mind i ask, why are you buying so many? U use it frequently?

damn youuu... sell me one black la. I've been searching high and low for black

ha! ha! now you know why bro. BH jumping also......:rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

Btw if you dont mind i ask, why are you buying so many? U use it frequently?

Spray, after a while don't like tear out, spray something else, right?......:rofl::rofl:

ha! ha! now you know why bro. BH jumping also......:rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

Spray, after a while don't like tear out, spray something else, right?......:rofl::rofl:

BH is also sourcing for it? No wonder cannot buy anymore laaa.. all the taikors buying like gila babi

haha, when i found out the beauty of it, straight away sailang all...after i heard ppl finding up n down then oni i knew its so highly sought after...anyway, i buy a lot to share with my friends and help buy for some friends in ipoh,jb and intro to other friends before i knew there was a thread about it...then need to experiment around also leh... i think will up the order when i'm free lo...super high demand for DIY-ers. Wait for stock first then i'll take some orders, at least you guys dont have to be the headless chicken like i was

I wonder if we buy a can or two and put into luggage, will they confiscate them? Plastidip is kinda famous in Thailand too

haha, when i found out the beauty of it, straight away sailang all...after i heard ppl finding up n down then oni i knew its so highly sought after...anyway, i buy a lot to share with my friends and help buy for some friends in ipoh,jb and intro to other friends before i knew there was a thread about it...then need to experiment around also leh... i think will up the order when i'm free lo...super high demand for DIY-ers. Wait for stock first then i'll take some orders, at least you guys dont have to be the headless chicken like i was

Headless chicken I am now. I confirm 1 can spray or dip, doesn't matter. Kamsiah banyak banyak.

I wonder if we buy a can or two and put into luggage, will they confiscate them? Plastidip is kinda famous in Thailand too

Checkin shouldn't be a problem. Only concern is it's pressurized so kaboom with your clothes might be nasty.

Headless chicken I am now. I confirm 1 can spray or dip, doesn't matter. Kamsiah banyak banyak.

Checkin shouldn't be a problem. Only concern is it's pressurized so kaboom with your clothes might be nasty.

Errr..I actually saw 1 can of Black Colour (Dip) at Publika..i was looking for spray so I dint buy that. Dont know if its still available...dat was 2 weeks ago.

Go thailand buy, but travel by car or by train wakkakaka then can sapu many.

If on T shirt, then will get rubberized design woh!.......:rofl:

eh dat's not bad.."rubberized" :rofl: if you know what i mean...

Top Bottom