digicam...

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
Originally posted by Booost@Nov 15 2003, 09:16 PM
if u can afford it..y not try the canon ixus 400?!! or the ixus v2!!! they are small n quite good too!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
this fella opt for quick start up wan... coz u know la.. priceless upskirt pic are hard to catch those moment.. B)

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
Originally posted by ekiddie+Nov 15 2003, 06:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ekiddie @ Nov 15 2003, 06:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-equin0x@Nov 15 2003, 04:57 PM
the camera very good wor... see my avatar and signature also taken using that particular model of digicam! :D
System Error: U're being ignored, please reboot ur PC...

;) [/b][/quote]
ERROR ENCOUNTERED: Unrecognized character found. Please go fcuk someone to restart your Internet Explorer

ekiddie

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
Originally posted by Booost@Nov 15 2003, 09:16 PM
if u can afford it..y not try the canon ixus 400?!! or the ixus v2!!! they are small n quite good too!!

:rolleyes:
Canon Ixus 400 and Ixus V2 ar... okie... will check it out and see... this two comes wit optical zoom, rite...

i saw in ad, there's this new model from Canon... Ixus I... slim series wan... not bad... but don know wat's de price leh... no optical zoom and no optical viewfinder oso... but fast start-up... if priced MORE than RM1.2K... it's expensive...

;)

Booost

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by ekiddie+Nov 16 2003, 07:52 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ekiddie @ Nov 16 2003, 07:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Booost@Nov 15 2003, 09:16 PM

:rolleyes:
Canon Ixus 400 and Ixus V2 ar... okie... will check it out and see... this two comes wit optical zoom, rite...

i saw in ad, there's this new model from Canon... Ixus I... slim series wan... not bad... but don know wat's de price leh... no optical zoom and no optical viewfinder oso... but fast start-up... if priced MORE than RM1.2K... it's expensive...

;) [/b][/quote]
yea..both of the ixus-es has optical zoom! if ur not sure just go to one of thise camera shop n try both of them and at the same time try to something else thats around ur budget!

cheers

Sophisticated

Nov 18, 2003
You may want to consider Olympus....mju 400 all weather proof. I've used canon before.....and CAnon design are good and function are not bad as well, but performed badly in low light situation. I would recommend either sony or olympus, cause there really value for money for the quality of the pics taken.

artup

Dec 10, 2003
am using sony DCS-P8...oklah ..it c/w with 3.2 mp, 3x optical, AF,infolithium batt etc...summore you can record vga clips up to 90min using 128mb ms...better resolution can save up to 6min using 128mb ms...but the the startup pretty slow la i think..& summore if you took night shoot ..the p8 will be like need to recharge itself for like 2 sec before u can see the pic taken....one more thing...u can register the warranty on sony website....so u dont have to worry wether the dgcam is underwater or etc.....olympus mju 400 also good but i think sony design looks & feel better...summore it does not come with a mic to record voice....ixus also ok...but tend to get hotter if u use it for long period..eg..viewing pic or taken clips...few guide for buying dgcam that i can share with u...

1. memory size...the bigger...the better....
2. extra batt...make sure to get an extra batt..it's very useful... trust me..
3. size...easy to put in the pocket..no need to get too small..because it might be more expensive..less optical zoom..doesn't last long...as long it fits nice in the pocket it just should be ok
4. some people might consider zoom function...get the one with larger optical zoom...it will give u finer pic quality than digital zoom...normally it will be 3x

well there were just some guide that i can share with u...so..happy buying

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

"HÃ*ng tri?u ngu?i dân trên kh?p th? gi?i dang ki?m ti?n tr?c tuy?n"

"Ch? v?i m?t chi?c máy tÃ*nh vÃ* m?t vÃ*i gi? m?i tu?n, b?n cung có th? lÃ*m du?c"
"Xây d?ng doanh nghi?p online, mi?n phÃ*, t?o ra thu nh?p 500$/tháng"

T? 3 nam tru?c tôi dã b?t d?u công vi?c...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience