Datsun 120Y 'Buah kana'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Datsun 120Y 'Buah kana'

nurulizat

Known Member
Aug 18, 2004
Just try my luck here....Hari Raya holiday last week saw my uncle car park at garage for a few month coz he buy a new car....so nobody drive the car...after discuss, he decide to sell his car.. car in standard condition, no rusty, got air-cond and radio..with nice plate number WAM 6090, white colour...rood-tax already expired for a few month(but still can re-new without Orang Tengah) and the cost only +/- RM 250.00 for 1 year rood-tax with 3 party insurance.... 1.2cc standard engine...tyre in good condition....and got 13' sport rims.....
BTW if u buy this car still reasonable coz car still can drive..and no need touch up or body repair........
Prefer to let for RM 2500.00 (nego)......Seriously car still 'OK' to drive....also got Geran Kreta..
but i don have picture....if anybody interested can call me at 013 277 0 277
Thanks

Last edited:

nurulizat

Known Member
Aug 18, 2004
new info.....price can nego until both party happy.....so hurryyyy...

nurulizat

Known Member
Aug 18, 2004
sorry for late reply...car at Kuala Selangor...about 1 hour from Kuala Lumpur using new road....

nurulizat

Known Member
Aug 18, 2004
car still availabble....price also nego...no worry....view item at kuala selangor....cash and carry....

nurulizat

Known Member
Aug 18, 2004
nurulizat said:
Just try my luck here....Hari Raya holiday last week saw my uncle car park at garage for a few month coz he buy a new car....so nobody drive the car...after discuss, he decide to sell his car.. car in standard condition, no rusty, got air-cond and radio..with nice plate number WAM 6090, white colour...rood-tax already expired for a few month(but still can re-new without Orang Tengah) and the cost only +/- RM 250.00 for 1 year rood-tax with 3 party insurance.... 1.2cc standard engine...tyre in good condition....and got 13' sport rims.....
BTW if u buy this car still reasonable coz car still can drive..and no need touch up or body repair........
Prefer to let for RM 2500.00 (nego)......Seriously car still 'OK' to drive....also got Geran Kreta..
but i don have picture....if anybody interested can call me at 013 277 0 277
Thanks
what is the benefit if u buy this car.....

1.No bank loan availabble, so no monthly payment and no penarik kereta.... so no headache every end of month.......freedommmm
2.Car is going for 20years ++......comes with 'powerfull' 1.2cc engine...so no worry about speed trap or police summon....coz police don like to catch the car like this..... >>my uncle said, he only drive 80 to 100 km/j only..old man katakan....he he he
3.Can park anywhere u like...without any wories about stolen car or body dent.....>>no heard feeling.
4.Nice to anybody who want to create a small business i.e burger business or goreng pisang business....can put anything without wories cushion tear or dirty....big umbrella also can put inside the car loooooo.......>>coollllll
5.Roodtax + Insuran only +/-RM 270.00 only....so no Roadtax 'layang' or 'terbang'......true or what!!!!!!
6.If u drive this car around the vilage or at hometown no body will 'Smile or Respek' with you......but if u drive this car at town, I think 99/100 person must be smile and 'respek kaw kaw' and say.......FUYOOOOOOOOO....>> my experience leeee

So dont waste your time....come and grab this opportunities before lasttt.........

oldskool

Dec 15, 2004
kuching, kL
Visit site
damn...

u really knows how to racun people.:wink:

hehehehe!

btw, 120y is a nice car. believe me everyone!

free bump for u!

Grim>>>

Known Member
Feb 23, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
still available....
if you've got pic, better still than going all the way to kuala selangor...
what color is it anyway???

nurulizat

Known Member
Aug 18, 2004
Car still availabble...waiting the new owner...i'm sorry bro coz i don have picture...but seriously i can say car in very good condition...white in colour...if u seriously interested i can drive to kuala selangor with u.....only take 1 hour from kuala lumpur.....
Grim>>> said:
still available....
if you've got pic, better still than going all the way to kuala selangor...
what color is it anyway???

nurulizat

Known Member
Aug 18, 2004
just telling the truth leeee.....he ehee hehhe BTW thanks for your bump bro....
oldskool said:
damn...

u really knows how to racun people.:wink:

hehehehe!

btw, 120y is a nice car. believe me everyone!

free bump for u!

crazzy

Known Member
Dec 9, 2003
Visit site
hahah! i love antiques. got any pictures? kuala selangor abit tooooo far to view the car unless it's really worth every bit

Grim>>>

Known Member
Feb 23, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
hmmm... when would you be free to bring me to see the car?
if this week on thursday or friday can...
if week end... next week 10th or 11th i'm free...

btw... is it the datsun 120y that was used as taxi type?
or is it the nissan datsun... i oso confused of the models already

white is a nice color already for this old school car... hope no major rust!

nurulizat

Known Member
Aug 18, 2004
Hai dude....if u seriously interested on friday night i will be free but u must comfirm back to me......or this weekend on 03.12 & 04.12 also can (morning and evening)...up to you...

please refer to the picture i attach on above statement...maybe it's will be help....

Newer use it for taxi, only private use..

yes...white in colour... hopefully u can set the time and view the car...after that u make decision.....i only can say 'value to buy'....

Thanks dude..hopefully we can meet....

Grim>>> said:
hmmm... when would you be free to bring me to see the car?
if this week on thursday or friday can...
if week end... next week 10th or 11th i'm free...

btw... is it the datsun 120y that was used as taxi type?
or is it the nissan datsun... i oso confused of the models already

white is a nice color already for this old school car... hope no major rust!

nurulizat

Known Member
Aug 18, 2004
hai bro.....yes this car will be going antiques......but condition for this car is OK....and worth to buy....belive me....
crazzy said:
hahah! i love antiques. got any pictures? kuala selangor abit tooooo far to view the car unless it's really worth every bit

Grim>>>

Known Member
Feb 23, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
hi.. this friday night and this weekend cannot... must layan parents

next week saturday morning ok... where do i meet you?
i really want to see it.

the model is older than the taxi?

well hope there is not too much rust on it.

what is your real name? can pm to me... then i'll call you ASAP

nurulizat

Known Member
Aug 18, 2004
Hai there...

Just now i call my uncle for the latest status and condition the car.....and he say, everything is in standard condition....no rusty....and still park at the garage....
Please check your PM to know my real name.....
Thanks

Grim>>> said:
hi.. this friday night and this weekend cannot... must layan parents

next week saturday morning ok... where do i meet you?
i really want to see it.

the model is older than the taxi?

well hope there is not too much rust on it.

what is your real name? can pm to me... then i'll call you ASAP

Aura

1,500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
How if we install RB20DET into this car..? Cun! Free Bump For Nurul!

crazzy

Known Member
Dec 9, 2003
Visit site
picture picture :p

nurulizat

Known Member
Aug 18, 2004
he eh he he e thank Aura.....is up to u...as long name change done....h eh he he
Aura said:
How if we install RB20DET into this car..? Cun! Free Bump For Nurul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hai all sifu2...need help here coz i wanna buy engine 4G94 for modding my 4G93..

Can 4G94 crankshaft be fit into 4g93 block ?

What i know is cannot use 4G94 connecting rod coz piston gonna go out from 4G93 Block.So what rod must be use ?

My friend told me that 4G93 & 4G94 got same main bearing size but connecting rod 4G94 bearing diameter bigger then 4G93.

I gonna bore my 4G93 block to 83mm high compression piston,then what slevee block must i buy ?

Pls help me all
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience