Engine convertion.

Nov 25, 2006
Hello abangs-abangs,
I have a Toyota Corolla GL which is still an original engine(KE70) and its very bad condition now and thought of converting it to a better engine as well as to upgrade the cc of the engine.Do you think i need to look for Supercharger engines or NA?Is the 1.6 20valves engines suitable for my car?Im afaid it will have some problems after installing it because its a front wheel drive engine convert to a rear wheel drive car.
Im not intended to go play drift.Just sekadar pandu syok syok lar:_: .No need so powerfull engine.Please advise me.TQ

James White

Nov 25, 2006
Any more comments?

Thanks brother,
Do you think this engine is too old?What if i pick the Supercharger version?What about the 20 valves engine?Already intended to change engine.Better install the best ma...

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
supercharger would be a nice choice.....
trust me!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sifus,

I own Prado Yr'98 and I wish to install LPG. Can anyone advise, would that be better option compare to NGV in term of safety and performance. I have explore thru the websites, statistically LPG has more benefit compare to NGV. I do wanted to know whether LPG is ban in Malaysia and any outlet in Malaysia that still provide LPG installation..? I do know that, LPG can be installed in Thailand and havent check out the full detail yet.

Need more information before making my final...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience