Custom made or Aftermarket 4-2-1 extractor (4AGE 20V)

jackylsp

Known Member
Jul 3, 2006
Sungai Petani
Hi all BT20V sifu,

Anyone can advice whether you have try this custom 4-2-1 in your black top ?
http://www.te20v.5u.com/photo6.html

the stock BT 4-2-1 extractor having worst torque in low and mid rpm.
refer to my dyno torque graph

i heard that this custom made extractor can help to distribute the torque more equally.
im looking for some one (northern region) who can help to custom made it.. if you have friend please let me know.

Attachments

lkeong88

Known Member
Nov 1, 2009
Cheras
How come your torque curve seems abit weird? I thought it should be quite flat for 20v? I dont think you can fit such extractor under your ae101? You will be hitting on bumps? I think in the north there is one called Chean Exhaust that can help you

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
bro jacky...

i guess u are driving ae101/111 corolla with 4age 20v..

but the picture show is tarik belakang 20V woh. i dun think can match ur car on this custom...

btw.. if ur budget allows... i advised u can go for aftermarket extractor from Japan(used item )

like HKS, FGK, RSR, or etc..4-2-1 or 4-1

i guess result, quality and finishing shud be better than the 1 in picture...

jackylsp

Known Member
Jul 3, 2006
Sungai Petani
How come your Run 2 so much difference? Extrator?
i added piggyback unichipQ.

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

bro jacky...

but the picture show is tarik belakang 20V woh. i dun think can match ur car on this custom...

btw.. if ur budget allows... i advised u can go for aftermarket extractor from Japan(used item )

Yes. my car is AE111.
how about item below ? MANDREL BENT CHROME EXTRACTORS
(WIDE RANGE) 4AGE 20V

Jordy

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
Kuching,Sarawak
Well...just my 2 cents on the CO2 sensor la...errr...i think standard aftermarket headers like RS-R or Apex'i has their reason for the right calcutaion for the sensors to be install at that default place...by moving the sensor too much to the front up....don't think is a good idea...
From the link you show us....that is actually a setup for a RWD ...so i also think that the custom setup is not quite suitable for FWD 4AGE.... if u do notice...both RWD & FWD header length calculation are very different...
Correct me if i'm wrong... just my dua cent... don't shoot me... i'm using RS-R 4-2-1 cheerss...

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
Ermm... Any gain from the one you showed to us?
I never done this before, but normally I only change aftermarket extractor... and never go to ask customize for it.. I know it should be different, but how it different?

km_chew

Known Member
Aug 10, 2004
Penang

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Got difference in drive feel? The curve look very nice. If you got visit ah Loy, pls stack my graph vs yours and tell me the difference (stock ECU running Cusco Extractor)

jackylsp

Known Member
Jul 3, 2006
Sungai Petani

Got difference in drive feel? The curve look very nice. If you got visit ah Loy, pls stack my graph vs yours and tell me the difference (stock ECU running Cusco Extractor)
where did you get the cusco extractor ? it is make your torque curve better (i mean low and mid range) ? btw which type of muffler is best (Straight or S-flow) im using S-flow now, they said S-flow will worst in high rpm.

km_chew

Known Member
Aug 10, 2004
Penang
where did you get the cusco extractor ? it is make your torque curve better (i mean low and mid range) ? btw which type of muffler is best (Straight or S-flow) im using S-flow now, they said S-flow will worst in high rpm.

I'm not sure is it better or not, that's why i ask you to stack my graph vs yours and compare. I know you are a frequent customer there . Just ask ah Loy for my graph and say i gave consent for this green light. Nothing P&C on it :)

Cusco Extractor with kakimotor full set (Straight flow)

Let me know how is it compare to yours, eager to know too ..

jackylsp

Known Member
Jul 3, 2006
Sungai Petani
bro jacky...

Hi may i know what you "mean tarik belakang 20v" ?
below are my car setup during the dyno.
setup:
1) stock BT Engine
2) Using Ron95 petrol
3) stock plug cable
4) Open port Apexi filter
5) Sars fuel regulator
6) Custom piping 2.2" with lousy S-flow muffler
7) iridium plug
8) Idemitsu 10w/40 already run 2000 km since conversion
9) Piggyback Unichip-Q

im doubt will my torque become more flat (better in low,mid and high rpm) if i change to aftermarket 4-2-1 extractor and straight flow muffler ?

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

I'm not sure is it better or not, that's why i ask you to stack my graph vs yours and compare. I know you are a frequent customer there . Just ask ah Loy for my graph and say i gave consent for this green light. Nothing P&C on it :)

Cusco Extractor with kakimotor full set (Straight flow)

Let me know how is it compare to yours, eager to know too ..
can pm me your car number so that ah loy can find the data ;)
btw where did you buy the Cusco Extractor ?

km_chew

Known Member
Aug 10, 2004
Penang
Hi may i know what you "mean tarik belakang 20v" ?
below are my car setup during the dyno.
setup:
1) stock BT Engine
2) Using Ron95 petrol
3) stock plug cable
4) Open port Apexi filter
5) Sars fuel regulator
6) Custom piping 2.2" with lousy S-flow muffler
7) iridium plug
8) Idemitsu 10w/40 already run 2000 km since conversion
9) Piggyback Unichip-Q

im doubt will my torque become more flat (better in low,mid and high rpm) if i change to aftermarket 4-2-1 extractor and straight flow muffler ?

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

can pm me your car number so that ah loy can find the data ;)
btw where did you buy the Cusco Extractor ?
Tarik belakang means Front engine, Rear Wheel Drive . Just ask ah Loy for the gold SEG graph. If he don't know, i go there n smack his ass.

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Tarik belakang means Front engine, Rear Wheel Drive .
thanks bro for helping me answer...

bro jacky

regarding japan extractor mandrel bend as u said...

the item below is FGK- 4-2-1

or

HKS racing header

or cusco 4-1

hope this will help u..

thanks

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It is without doubt that both Toyota's Vios and Honda's City compete head-to-head for market share, and having barely seen 24 hours since the newly face lifted Honda City was launched did Toyota reveal their new offerings for their ever-so popular Vios...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience