Current voltage problem...

merz2

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
Im driving Honda Accord SV4 with H22A engine...my problems here when i turned on headlight and aircond, and then when the aircond compressor kicked...my car voltage drop to 11 something and sometimes below 11 at idle....its happened when i turned on both aircond and headlights only....if i turned on one of them its not happen....when the car moved its ok voltage 13++...sometimes when i did emergency brake with both a/c and headlights on, the car died cos voltage rapidly drop too low....seem like alternator cant recharge at time...my car have abs braking system....i already change alternator to 80amp....oem one only 65amp...but its still happened...any solution to fix my prob....???:confused:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
is the newly installed alternator a new unit sir? if its a used unit, it may not be supplying as what rated for it

merz2

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
yes its new installed alternator(new unit)....voltage stabilizer oso done...branded one sun hot inazma....just happened when both on...if a/c only on...its ok...same if headlight only on its normal...alternator amp not enough ka?....or must upgrade to higher one, lets say 100++ amp...or maybe its bcoz of my alternator belt...alternator belt quite old oledi....from halfcut i think....any potential alternator belt can slip due to wear an tear..??

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
no sir, i think the problem is relay related. please check the relay for both system before changing things unnecessarily, and report back.

change old beltings for dat peace of mind sir, tighten as per manual (cewahh, bahasa katerbang ni, hahaha..), not too tight or else it wont have tolerance between cold and hot condition.

merz2

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
relay?? hmmm...that one i dont check yet....what relay to check? compressor a/c got relay ka?

JINEIL2EN : common prob ka for accord....hmmm!!! but sometimes car died when i did emergency brake can make me pening kapla wooo...my car auto tranny..so when the car died panic and kalut forgot to put the gear to N...the car wont start then car's behind horn me kaw2....hehe^^

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all tuners....

I'm planning to get a Toyota KE70 for drift purpose. A 4AGE is reasonable (i think) for the car. Need to know more on the set-ups (i.e mods, suspension,body work,everything laaa...). If there is anyone out there who has done the work, own's a KE70 also or sifu's in mods.. need your advise, any advise.

thanx guys B)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience