CTR Decal Measurement & Decals

rapinsoul

Known Member
Sep 19, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Hi Guys,

I am looking for Civic Type R Decal Measurement if anyone of you guys know the exact measurements for rear boot, right and left side decal placement please share it.

Is anyone selling OEM Civic Type R decal's, i dont mind getting it if the price is right for all 3 pieces.

Cheers and have a great day ahead

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
Get the original decals and you don't have to worry about the placement coz the template is there. Which CTR are you talking about?

What do you mean the price is right?

rapinsoul

Known Member
Sep 19, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Get the original decals and you don't have to worry about the placement coz the template is there. Which CTR are you talking about?

What do you mean the price is right?
Hi Hikaru, i am talking about EK9 Decals on the rear boot, right and left side... as for price i hope its not more that 150 for all 3 la, i am not sure about the market price also for the EK9 decals anyway would you be able to source this out?

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
Hi Hikaru, i am talking about EK9 Decals on the rear boot, right and left side... as for price i hope its not more that 150 for all 3 la, i am not sure about the market price also for the EK9 decals anyway would you be able to source this out?
Original decals cost 300 plus for all pieces and 2 different shades are available.

I think you better drop the idea of getting the original one if you hope to get it for 150. Or you might wanna save up to get it later on.

It doesnt matter if your ride is not EK9, but it does MATTER if you use cheap ass die cast sticker in wrong shades and wrong placement. LMAO everytime I see one on the street, especially those gigantic Vi-RS sticker, lol.

Wrong size:

Wrong shade:

Doing JDM appearance is not an easy task, the fundamental rule is simple, get the original parts or else your car will turn out a big joke if you try to mimick with the wrong thing in the wrong place.

rapinsoul

Known Member
Sep 19, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Original decals cost 300 plus for all pieces and 2 different shades are available.

I think you better drop the idea of getting the original one if you hope to get it for 150. Or you might wanna save up to get it later on.

It doesnt matter if your ride is not EK9, but it does MATTER if you use cheap ass die cast sticker in wrong shades and wrong placement. LMAO everytime I see one on the street, especially those gigantic Vi-RS sticker, lol.

Doing JDM appearance is not an easy task, the fundamental rule is simple, get the original parts or else your car will turn out a big joke if you try to mimick with the wrong thing in the wrong place.
Bro will you be able to source out for the Original? and do you have the original sample if you do have? then i might be interested

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

people out there help i am looking for a set of 4 hole,17 inch rim badly....
without any tires prefered...
2nd hand or new im fine with it...
if there are any just pls let me know...
just e-mail me at [email protected] or pm me
willing to pay....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience