crazy hijet

Dec 30, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hello,
can anyone help me, i have a daihatsu hijet 1994.(yes its a van) :slug:
i just buy it.im planning on upgrading it.im not planning on changing the engine, but im planning on bolt on turbo to it.(and yes im crazy.haha).. :stupid:
what do i need to do?
must i buy a halfcut and put the barang into my original engine?if yes, what engine model is suitable for my original engine?
its a 1.3 carburator 1994 daihatsu hijet..
thanx for ur advice.. :wavey:

hijet

Dec 30, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hello,
can anyone help me, i have a daihatsu hijet 1994.(yes its a van) :slug:
i just buy it.im planning on upgrading it.im not planning on changing the engine, but im planning on bolt on turbo to it.(and yes im crazy.haha).. :stupid:
what do i need to do?
must i buy a halfcut and put the barang into my original engine?if yes, what engine model is suitable for my original engine?
its a 1.3 carburator 1994 daihatsu hijet..
thanx for ur advice.. :wavey:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
I might be mistaken but izzit the engine more or less the same as kembara?

if so, you might try k3-vet from a daihatsu terios? it's a 1.3 turbocharge engine...

if not crazy enuff you might try
YouTube- Rolls Royce Viper 102 - Daihatsu HiJet run at SCR 06.

either way... looking forward to see your wacky conversion :driver:

hijet

Dec 30, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thank you papagoines..
Terios eh?hurmm..really eh?i thought the closest is perodua rusa..if it is then, do anyone can confirm this and how much is a terios halfcut?thanx..
i was planning on doing the engine first..next is the low down-ing the ride n bodykit and then only the interior.(interior can do last because can tint gelap2 no one know its ugly inside.haha..)
neway, now cannot show u guys the ride first bcoz ugly one.just bought it last month for this crazy purpose..:rock::rock:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
thank you papagoines..
Terios eh?hurmm..really eh?i thought the closest is perodua rusa..if it is then, do anyone can confirm this and how much is a terios halfcut?thanx..
i was planning on doing the engine first..next is the low down-ing the ride n bodykit and then only the interior.(interior can do last because can tint gelap2 no one know its ugly inside.haha..)
neway, now cannot show u guys the ride first bcoz ugly one.just bought it last month for this crazy purpose..:rock::rock:
that one not so sure either... make sure you ask around first...

you can try here Free forum : Daihatsu Hijet

reason that I suspect you can use terios turbo engine is that perodua rusa's engine is HD series engine... if I'm not mistaken, hijet 1.3 version uses HC series...

...and for a fact that early kembara also uses HC series engine....and kembara is based on terios

dis is just speculation.... you need to ask for 2nd opinion first...

another thing, how about daihatsu feroza/rocky engine (1.6l) :driver:

p/s: lotsa americans/brits/aussie luv to drift their hijet.... hint hint hehe

itsuki

Jun 20, 2005
bp
Hello hijet...

Hijet was one that I got in mind to be mods someday.

The best enjin to be fit into HIJET,hmmm, what I got in mind is model from Daihatsu MAX..

Have you heard of it? It was, 1000cc engine, with turbocharged, and comes with computerized

shiftronics gearbox. Engine, was technically same with our PERODUA Kelisa, and all parts internal
parts was quite same. (hmmm...thats why some of Kelisa engine not having trouble with high boost
when it was bolt-on...just wondering)

The displacement was 993cc, and it comes with two versions, 3 cylinder, or 4 cylinder.

My frens fit it into his kelisa, and it was fun to play wif a shiftronics.

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Wow. Finally a Malaysian person whos as crazy as me haha XD

I've always wanted to do this also... :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys
I was thinking, with the increasing fuel prices, and my heavy city driving, I should install a NGV system. Anyone here tried it before? Any drawbacks? Got a few stations where I can fill up so its not a problem. Any suggestions would be great!

Ash
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience