• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

achmedrauff

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
www.onlyinmalaysiamah.com
waaa.. so harsh la you.....

erm.... Malaysian dun have expertise in supercharging... not like turbocharging....maybe that's why....i think the mou for OEM kot?

i think it shud be ok... since the system only alter the intake manifold path (shorter/longer)
Wah serious~ damn....this is good for experimenting.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
If talking about tuning Proton cars. The 1st tuner that come into my mind is NS Performance. I've read some of the car they did and it's quite impressive. Another would be NS Drag.

achmedrauff

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
OK, so we know the baseline figures for a 1.6 CPS.
125bhp at the flywheel.... now realistically that would be like 100bhp-105bhp at the wheels.
So lets list what mods that would most probably give the CPS a 120bhp-125bhp at the wheels...

Who would like to start? Owh and do make the cost bearable... and no Cap Ayam stuff.

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
125bhp at the flywheel.... now realistically that would be like 100bhp-105bhp at the wheels.
So lets list what mods that would most probably give the CPS a 120bhp-125bhp at the wheels...

Who would like to start? Owh and do make the cost bearable... and no Cap Ayam stuff.
as bro titanrev sez... ns performance aka powerzone is a good start.... plus they're offering a supercharger kit :listen:

ns drag? :adore:

owner of the fastest kancil in s.east asia....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Papa, NS Drag old workshop used to be very close to my factory area. Now they move to bigger premise already. Don't know where. They are pros...

Also Powerzone is a very potential tuner house because from what I see they offer very complete upgrade for Proton cars.

Feb 27, 2009

if have one, i think the cheapest way to gain back 20% HP
1st. tuned length Extractor + str8 flow ezos system ( cant imaging how loud CPS will roar with this set up)
2nd. cool air intake setup
3rd. port-polished
6th. high performance cables and Spark Plugs
4th. lighted weight pulley
5th. lighted weight rims

what more ah? :hmmmm: most proton owner will do this, i just list them down..hehhehehe:biggrin:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Papa, NS Drag old workshop used to be very close to my factory area. Now they move to bigger premise already. Don't know where. They are pros...

Also Powerzone is a very potential tuner house because from what I see they offer very complete upgrade for Proton cars.
even R3 took notice of those 2....:love:

achmedrauff

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
if have one, i think the cheapest way to gain back 20% HP
1st. tuned length Extractor + str8 flow ezos system ( cant imaging how loud CPS will roar with this set up)
2nd. cool air intake setup
3rd. port-polished
6th. high performance cables and Spark Plugs
4th. lighted weight pulley
5th. lighted weight rims

what more ah? :hmmmm: most proton owner will do this, i just list them down..hehhehehe:biggrin:
Hah! All that for just a meager 20 ponies up?
I think number 1,2,6 and a remapped ECU or piggyback should do the trick to pick up that 20 horses.

I took a look at what Speedworks offers for a stock Campro block and they did achive a bit more than 20bhp at the wheels if i am not mistaken. Just wondering if that Hotbits exhaust system fits the CPS. If it does that is the first thing I would change on my soon to come CPS, apart from the peddles and gear knob that is.

Last edited:

GSR06

Known Member
Dec 22, 2006
...The red engine cover looks great on Campro CPS...same as the GTI cover though.

Hv you guys ever tested with Vios or Myvi...? They are fast dudes...not sure about CPS though.

125hp is comparable to new City then...

Bump: ...The red engine cover looks great on Campro CPS...same as the GTI cover though.

Hv you guys ever tested with Vios or Myvi...? They are fast dudes...not sure about CPS though.

125hp is comparable to new City then...

et5828

1,500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
Actually VVTI and DVVT holds the same technology concept, due to copyright issue, they rename the technology code.

How about K3-VE2 DVVT 1.3liter 110hp on engine?
Its one of the most powerful 1.3 stock engine currently in the market.

ps:i'm one of the k3-ve2 owner :itsme: hehehe

Bump: Actually VVTI and DVVT holds the same technology concept, due to copyright issue, they rename the technology code.

How about K3-VE2 DVVT 1.3liter 110hp on engine?
Its one of the most powerful 1.3 stock engine currently in the market.

ps:i'm one of the k3-ve2 owner :itsme: hehehe

GSR06

Known Member
Dec 22, 2006
Wah, can tapau std Mivec huh :biggrin: Thanks for the video. K&N drop in means the square type of filter right?

I don't hv experience with K3-VE2 but I know they are fast also...maybe, others could share as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

sphiroth

Known Member
Apr 22, 2005
True. Its better if we can share2 our dyno chart so we know which upgrade are value for money.

Bump: True. Its better if we can share2 our dyno chart so we know which upgrade are value for money.

GSR06

Known Member
Dec 22, 2006
Hi Angeldeservetosleep,
Your ride was on stock condition?... hv you tested the top speed?... Just wondering how far it can go with this technology.

Bump: Hi Angeldeservetosleep,
Your ride was on stock condition?... hv you tested the top speed?... Just wondering how far it can go with this technology.

maxpain

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
Hi Angeldeservetosleep,

i'm driving gen2 cps once with standard specs...
i reach 200kmh in Elite h/way...and once i found in youtube that reach 210kmh.
no kidding at all...

angeldeservetosleep

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
heaven
www.myteamcity.com
Bump:
Hi Angeldeservetosleep,

Bump: Hi Angeldeservetosleep,
not mine... belong to my friends. yes its stock~! no mods except tinted only~! havent try top speed... not mine woh~!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Which AFR gauge have Digital Display + got LED's around it ? it look nice but i don't know which brand got it =S

And does a stock L9 02-Sensor can support that gauge or i need to add another WideBand 02-Sensor to the exhaust system?

Thanks ^.^
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience