CPS (Cam Profile Switching) vs VVTI vs DVVT

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
the rev limiter cut is required to ensure one doesn't rev the engine too much until 'kong'... some people, they like to drag a long time before change another gear. Aboutt he speed limiter, could we just use the Pivot speedmeter to bypass the speed cut if there was any in the Campro CPS?... I am using one in fact.

I am interested to know the purpose of the speed cut and hey guys, what is the rpm @100km/h? In the conventional technology, it is like 3k rpm @100km/h but since technology is so advanced now, we could see in the region of ~1.2k rpm @100km/h. It is so much cost saving like I saw in one of the vidoes in the youtube, talking about corvette Z06, the rpm is so low @100km/h. I believe the new Civic or City has a very low rpm at fina gear ratio to save fuel.

Since when the polis has evo 10?...not that I know of though.

the rev limiter cut is required to ensure one doesn't rev the engine too much until 'kong'... some people, they like to drag a long time before change another gear. Aboutt he speed limiter, could we just use the Pivot speedmeter to bypass the speed cut if there was any in the Campro CPS?... I am using one in fact.

I am interested to know the purpose of the speed cut and hey guys, what is the rpm @100km/h? In the conventional technology, it is like 3k rpm @100km/h but since technology is so advanced now, we could see in the region of ~1.2k rpm @100km/h. It is so much cost saving like I saw in one of the vidoes in the youtube, talking about corvette Z06, the rpm is so low @100km/h. I believe the new Civic or City has a very low rpm at fina gear ratio to save fuel.

Since when the polis has evo 10?...not that I know of though.

nissan slyphy RPM 3k speed at 145km.h :nurse::nurse: enjoy good FC at highway suffered FC at town....

My 2 cents. All N/A 1.8 and below cars have limitation. Top speed max is around 200kmh. Unless it is a turbo, no problem.

Even B series hondas also have top speed limit problem due to short ratio GB. Max also 200 ish.

You want high top speed. Big CC. 2.0 above. Thank you.

Bump: My 2 cents. All N/A 1.8 and below cars have limitation. Top speed max is around 200kmh. Unless it is a turbo, no problem.

Even B series hondas also have top speed limit problem due to short ratio GB. Max also 200 ish.

You want high top speed. Big CC. 2.0 above. Thank you.

good engine ...
but low quality !!
too many problem !!!

bro..did u owned a cps engine car????

if not...here's the tip....i drove cps for nearly a year now...clocked 47k milage...and often high rev and long distance travel...and i say...(touch wood) have not encountered anyway engine failure or problem...

Bump:
Win some lose some. CPS 5th gear: 110km/[email protected] rpm, but the best crusing speed for me is 140km/h@4k rpm.

haha..bro auto cruising is 110kph is 2.7k rpm....cruising around 140kph is almost at cps zone 3.7k rpm....

bro..did u owned a cps engine car????

if not...here's the tip....i drove cps for nearly a year now...clocked 47k milage...and often high rev and long distance travel...and i say...(touch wood) have not encountered anyway engine failure or problem...

wahh...serious. That sounds good~ eh exactly what oils and fluids you use ah?

btw... can the aftermarket piggyback ecu use on campro cps? for example the emanage of afc neo?

Bump: btw... can the aftermarket piggyback ecu use on campro cps? for example the emanage of afc neo?

Good to hear that CPS has a good FC...maybe, time has changed. Anyone tried 3rd gear, what is the max speed? Usually, it is around 140~150km/h. For the top speed, it is very subjective as it depends on many factors, especially the driver :biggrin: From what I hear from you guys, many of the cars have low rpm@100km/h.

How many cents per km??

Bump: Good to hear that CPS has a good FC...maybe, time has changed. Anyone tried 3rd gear, what is the max speed? Usually, it is around 140~150km/h. For the top speed, it is very subjective as it depends on many factors, especially the driver :biggrin: From what I hear from you guys, many of the cars have low rpm@100km/h.

How many cents per km??

Bump: ...How about CPS using NGV?... How would it perform and what about the FC? ... according to some source, the CPS technology could be equipped with NGV or maybe BOT later on...

Bump: ...How about CPS using NGV?... How would it perform and what about the FC? ... according to some source, the CPS technology could be equipped with NGV or maybe BOT later on ...

Anyone has any idea on the new Proton Exora using the Campro CPS as well?

Bump: ...How about CPS using NGV?... How would it perform and what about the FC? ... according to some source, the CPS technology could be equipped with NGV or maybe BOT later on ...

btw... can the aftermarket piggyback ecu use on campro cps? for example the emanage of afc neo?

Bump: btw... can the aftermarket piggyback ecu use on campro cps? for example the emanage of afc neo?

Yes (according to JC Racing and N1) but no (according to RS Impressive, they recommend unichip, maybe because they sell unichip). AFAIK, piggyback can only work in WOT fro campro.

Campro CPS is run under Siemens ECU system?

Yes. EMS700 if I'm not mistaken.

Good to hear that CPS has a good FC...maybe, time has changed. Anyone tried 3rd gear, what is the max speed? Usually, it is around 140~150km/h. For the top speed, it is very subjective as it depends on many factors, especially the driver :biggrin: From what I hear from you guys, many of the cars have low rpm@100km/h.

How many cents per km??

Bump: Good to hear that CPS has a good FC...maybe, time has changed. Anyone tried 3rd gear, what is the max speed? Usually, it is around 140~150km/h. For the top speed, it is very subjective as it depends on many factors, especially the driver :biggrin: From what I hear from you guys, many of the cars have low rpm@100km/h.

How many cents per km??

Bump: ...How about CPS using NGV?... How would it perform and what about the FC? ... according to some source, the CPS technology could be equipped with NGV or maybe BOT later on...

1st-60
2nd-95
3rd-140
4th=180
5th=180++???

So, what is the current modification trend for CPS in Sunway?... usually, extreme modifications will take place first in KL or maybe Penang....also, no takers on the NGV fuel?...

when going up the hill, what is the performance then...?... will it be struggling or piece of cake?:confused:

Bump: So, what is the current modification trend for CPS in Sunway?... usually, extreme modifications will take place first in KL or maybe Penang....also, no takers on the NGV fuel?...

when going up the hill, what is the performance then...?... will it be struggling or piece of cake?:confused:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom