Cool music to listen to while driving

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Yngwie also uses DiMarzio.
Yeah Summer Song is another fav, really killer song from Joe.
Vai, I like his playing when he joined Whitesnake.
As for Gilbert, I like his Racer X stuff.

Yngwie.. dat fellow used to be Dimarzios bfore.. YJM n HS-3. Now already switch to Seymour Duncan.. too bad.. i still love Dimarzio tone.. Tone Zone and PAF Pro is d best :adore:

Eh he switched to Seymour Duncan?

Yep.. He switched. Dunno for wat reason. His YJM model discontinued. Rebatched as HS-3. Now he's bringin the YJM to SD. But of coz SD n DiMarzio differs in characters of tone. I dun think he can achieve his signature bluesy clean tone as in DiMarzio bfore.. SD pickup tend to sounds warmer-fatter rather than DiMarzio's bright-clean tone. Listen to Slash tones. He's a hardcore Seymour Duncan JB & 69 pickups user.:biggrin:

You're a bit slow bro, that album is a few months old already. But yeah, I agree that song is also my fav of the album, not necessarily the lyrics but the music is great head banging stuff!

You should check out the latest album from DGM (Momentum) & Serenity (War of Ages), good stuff too.

Yeah bro I know hehe..x been buying for quite a while just download what I can..coincident was passing rock corner...saw it...got it :)

my 1st song everyday when i get into my car in the morning- Friends by Joe Satriani. A must listen every time i drive in the morning. Hahaha. then i change to radio. Well, for my driving playlist, that would be:

1. Technical Difficulties-Paul Gilbert
2. Glasgow Kiss-John Petrucci
3. Temple Of The King-Rainbow
4. Welcome To The Jungle/November Rain/Don't Cry/Sweet Child O'Mine-GnR
5. Far Beyond The Sun/Brothers/Rising Force/Like An Angel-Yngwie Malmsteen
6. Peoples Are Crazy-Billy Currington
7. Dear God/Blinded In Chains/Sidewinder-A7X

And also a song from HK Rock legend, Beyond. I dunno the songs name, but i can sing it all. The chorus sounds like "Oh no.. Pu hei lu hei san.. su yon do hor yii.. ya wui pa yowyat ti jiley kong ngo~~" Ahahahaha.. :rofl:

Yeah cool audio stuff there. And that Beyond song is Hai Kuo Tian Kong or Wide Sea, Blue Sky.
Their other offering with old singer in Paradise, Mo Jun Ho Hui, Hey Foon Lei and few other is okay too.
Too bad Mr Big(Paul Gillbert and Billy Sheehan is a bad a** combination) and Def Leppard had been off the radar for quite sometimes.
For easy listening, I think The Outfield of Winning It All, Say Isn't So, Your Love, Under A Stone
and few other isn't that bad too.

Yeah cool audio stuff there. And that Beyond song is Hai Kuo Tian Kong or Wide Sea, Blue Sky.
Their other offering with old singer in Paradise, Mo Jun Ho Hui, Hey Foon Lei and few other is okay too.
Too bad Mr Big(Paul Gillbert and Billy Sheehan is a bad a** combination) and Def Leppard had been off the radar for quite sometimes.
For easy listening, I think The Outfield of Winning It All, Say Isn't So, Your Love, Under A Stone
and few other isn't that bad too.

Waaa.. I finally got the name of that cool song. Hehehe.. Too bad for a great singer... Tragic death..

My taste depends on whether it's day or night, driving alone or with people in car:

Genre:
Night time (especially driving along highway) = slow, sentimental music (such as Susan Wong, Jackie Evancho)
Day time (especially with bad traffic) = fast music (such as Icona Pop or those in the Top 40)

Volume:
Driving alone = loud
Driving with company = soft

Yes, my tastes can be that extreme.

My taste depends on whether it's day or night, driving alone or with people in car:

Genre:
Night time (especially driving along highway) = slow, sentimental music (such as Susan Wong, Jackie Evancho)
Day time (especially with bad traffic) = fast music (such as Icona Pop or those in the Top 40)

Volume:
Driving alone = loud
Driving with company = soft

Yes, my tastes can be that extreme.

Bro. cbsteh, Night time listen slow music won't fall asleep?:biggrin:

Volume sure loh!, with company sure softer....:rofl:

Bro. cbsteh, Night time listen slow music won't fall asleep?:biggrin:

Volume sure loh!, with company sure softer....:rofl:

Slow music during nighttime is very relaxing and soothing, especially when your car is well-tuned, clean, and purrs all along the highway. No need to thump-thump-thump music all the time.

Slow music during nighttime is very relaxing and soothing, especially when your car is well-tuned, clean, and purrs all along the highway. No need to thump-thump-thump music all the time.

Mine is just the opposite!

Night driving, especially long distance, I need loud music to keep me awake...:sleep:

Day driving, soft sentimental pop music will do....:biggrin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom