Contour HD for all your motorsport moments - Available now for a limited time offer

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

Ever managed to save a huge powerslide? Or spun furiously out of control only to stop an inch from a 100-foot drop? Or how about getting some massive air after you took off from an unexpected elevation on the road only to realize later that your tires collapsed on impact? These are all "whoa, did you see that" situations where you wish you could replay them over and over again and revel in the hero for a day that is you. Well, with the Contour HD, you can do exactly that.

The Contour HD is among the preferred choice for motorsports junkie's; more accurately drifters, track heroes, bikers, and time attackers. It's considered the way to go when it comes to recording those great moments. This is down to the fact that the Contour HD is the smallest and lightest HD wearable camcorder in the world, making it incredibly versatile to fit any situation and sport.

The Contour HD is available at a great price now, read on below for more information and sales inquiries. We will be at Time To Attack: Sepang this Sunday, so if you are interested, make your orders now and pick them up on Sunday at the Sepang International Circuit.

SHOOT AND SHARE HD VIDEO
Still everything you need in one box just now in two models

What's in the box.

Specifications

Mount & Accessories

Power

Sample Video

<object width="640" height="385">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P4LMBF7JR1E&hl=en_US&fs=1?hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></object>

[FONT=&quot]

Interested parties, please dont hesitate to call us or drop us a email.
Email: [email protected]
Call: +6017-5390100

[/FONT]Shipping
Via Poslaju FOC
Via Citylink Courier + RM25
Via DHL Express +RM50

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]​

Attachments

gol_123

Jun 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Re: Contour HD for all your motorsport moments - Available now for a limited time off

this mini last time I saw in subang jaya at usj 11.....got big intercooler and nice blow off sound...

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
Re: Contour HD for all your motorsport moments - Available now for a limited time off

nice gadget, you were lucky with the tree! nice video quality indeed

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ok ppl .. dont get pissed off
my MMC Digital Cam memory card corrupted lil bit..
so some of the steps could not be uploaded.. the card rosak
i got a few.. hope it helps

for bonet and boot
please refer to johnsonlam DIY
Click Here to go to Johnsonlam's Guide
\
i recommend u all read his one first

1. need superlon or insulfex
2. bitumen strips
3. Dunlop Glue
4. Blade
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience