Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Come n talk about ur SE ride here....

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

nnik

3,000 RPM
Hi...to all Toyota SE owner (ee90 or ae 92 )..come share the info n problem about ur se car.....nevermind, Silvertop,Blacktop or supercharged engine are invite...we have long talk at this forum...If u got pic..can attach here also, maybe can give some idea to others....

I start with mine...
EE 90 convert to S.charged ae 101...all stock car...but the oil consumption to me so high....10 bux about 40km...heheheheheheh..pic...will attach soon....

mine is SE 1991, originated 1.3 2E and still 2E la..

gonna throw in a blacktop 20v 6 speed LSD next year..
at least that is the plan..

Maybe info about ur cars..workshop, where to get lots parts for our ee90 n of course chop shop location.

Nowadays hard to find parts for SE...just in case someone can show us more info n everything refer to our SE...share it here.

As I heard that silver n blacktop halfcut so hard to find now especially manual one...isit true.....? I've found 2 supercharge halfcut price around RM 2.7 to RM 3+++ at 1 in Tmn Bolton n 1 in Sg. Besi. Include bodypart

mine also original 1.3 2E.. may be change to silvertop end of the year.. but like the rough look of the 4age engine.. dunno lar which one

currently driving se '88 wif sc engine
facin alot of prob rite now wif engine parts
esp.........
fuel consump. very high lorrrrrrr
thingkin of convertin 2 svt manual

I not like lor...
Because AE92 front is more heavy, and when cornering you will feel like push the head (chinese they call Tui Tou)
And this problem can be solve a bit by fitting the AE111 engine, because the weight of the engine is more light than AE92.

bro scomatic.....kota bharu which area aaaa.....?
Im also from Kota bharu area maaaa....salor woooo

huh ??? silvertop and blacktop very hard to find ?? I see few units around here .... Kajang ~ Cheras

nice aa nnik ur car..

how much $$$ for the sc scoop ya? cunn sehh

Thanks bro Dendiar...
erm....dunno la bro..I bought the car.. just like that all ebelithin like the pic..
I've nissan march scoop to letgo...its looklike ae 101...wan kaa...hehehehehe

saw that thread u selling.. hehehe dun wan lar.. wan the ae92 punya.. u got pm

Raymond_Hu said:
huh ??? silvertop and blacktop very hard to find ?? I see few units around here .... Kajang ~ Cheras

I think silvertop got a lot lah, especially levin or trueno version (sedan version like local one might be a bit rare lah). I just saw 3 silvertop and 1 blacktop at Shah Alam, jalan Bukit Kemuning last 2 weeks. Price for the svt auto just cost you around RM2K only.

scomatic said:
I not like lor...
Because AE92 front is more heavy, and when cornering you will feel like push the head (chinese they call Tui Tou)
And this problem can be solve a bit by fitting the AE111 engine, because the weight of the engine is more light than AE92.

It's the matter of setting and AE92 is among the lighter in AE family.
Play with the alignment and camber.
Set the camber to -2 for front and toe out 2 drgree. I bet you'll like this setting.

I'm driving EE90 as well.

Stock standard. :cyclops:

Will post the pic of my car soon.

Top Bottom