clutch

evoinputra

Known Member
Nov 12, 2004
kl
Visit site
to all bro here.... i wan to know more about the clutch. so can any 1 give me suggestion about what clutch better for turbo car and which brand. but in budget lo.... pk liao

L2TurboFool

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Visit site
first,know how much of hp from the flywheel you want to transfer.
The clutch system is an area where getting too much will only result in broken parts and reduced reliability.
you should choose a clutch based on its torque capability,engagement quality,"shiftability",durability,"wearability"...

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
since your putra having evo II with JUN cams, you should invest further using HKS racing clutch, but this is quite exp, but will give u gud power :)

L2TurboFool

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Visit site
dont look for what type of brand first.choose how many clutch plates you want to transfer your hp.maybe 2plates would be okay.i'm not sure

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So, the car has launched, and I've test driven it.

Article coming soon!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long story short, took the car for a short drive, and I do like it. Engine was still tight (About 10km on the odometer), gearshifts are not particular good (feels rather rubbery and vague). Torque is decent, but for me again, doesn't feel enough. Surprisingly engine noise is well insulated, as well as wind noise and road noise...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience