• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

epj7900

Known Member
May 18, 2005
Johor Bahru
Hello people,

I would just like to get some advice. :confused:

I have a HKS Twin Plate Racing Clutch and my bearing are busted.

I need to buy the replacements and I need to know where I can get them and how to get them.

Is it possible for me to get them from the chop shop ?

Thanks in advance sifus, ;)

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
take the sample bearing to sparepart shop
they can order it from NTN ot NSK

epj7900

Known Member
May 18, 2005
Johor Bahru
jinkl said:
take the sample bearing to sparepart shop
they can order it from NTN ot NSK
Hey Jin,

I need a suggestion. The Twin Plate was bought from SS Racing. Those donkeys gave the smaller bearing - which is the EVO 3 original Bearings. Now I need to find the original bearing. Any idea where I can get it.

Another thing I realised is that the Flywheel plate got makan a little. I suppose due to pressure. You know the black colour plate just where the bearing sits.

I need a suggestion. HKS plates can be dismantled and the plate can be taken out. Can I sent it for engineering may be welding shop n ask them to add metal to it ? The plate is not gone but worn a little. Too much pressure can break it.

As for the bearing - I do not have sample. So I am not able to seek for NTN bearings. Any idea on how it can be solved.

FYI - My car is out. Feels much lighter. The throttle response is now better - As I have reduced weight at the balance shaft, 4 wd gear and engine balancing. I am running at low boost waiting for the engine to run in. Later will test but the clutch is std. I doubt can test with that - just too much of slipping.

Thanks in advance for all your opinions.

Cheers.

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
aiyak kinda confused
not very sure la bro about the bearing
aiseh 2nd hand stuff susah to say la bro

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Just tell the spare part shop you want throw out bearing for your gearbox's clutch. Throw out bearing are model specific items, you can;t mix and match with other gearbox model.

Flywheel plate? black color? are you refering to the Clutch housing's pressure plate.

If so, NO. You can't add metal to them pressure plate.

jinkl-

500 RPM
Mar 3, 2005
Klang
wah u mean the middle fingers eaten up ? ops then sure cenot redi bro

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi! just want to let all New model camry owner know last two month my friend camry got stolen in the house but very luckly the car find back in good condition. But when found back the car at the back bonet at driver side got found 1 hold about half inch near tail lamp. Camy owner please check your bonet i will upload a picture. At the place got 1 item connet with 3 wire please remove the item to other place because the item is a alarm component when it spoilt alarm will not siren just flash...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience