claying

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
Not really. You need to take a little bit of extra care so that it doesn't go onto the paintwork. I'd normally spray on cloth (dampen it) and wipe instead of straight on the windscreen...a good wheel cleaner *could possibly* remove/compromise wax/sealant on paint. Also, IF I do it, it'll be just before I wash the rest of the car so that I could go over the surface again with normal shampoo to remove any access/leftover residue. So: rinse down loose dirt on car -> do the windscreen -> wash car including windscreen.

Btw, I normally use Megs Wheel Brightener....Megs pro range of All Wheel Cleaner. But, mind you, the more stubborn spots could possibly need more than one round of cleaning....

Last edited:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Depends on the watermarks how serious also. I remember using acid base still require 3 rounds of scrubbing....:mad:

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
I only use microfibers, exept for drying the tyres and rough parts....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Can I use lemon or orange skin hahaha....wipe on it and scrub...then rinse thoroughly with water...coz if not later crack lol
The acid base liquid is specifically for windscreen watermarks, something like the Tomcat and Formahead stuffs from the supermarket....however you can try vinegar if the water marks are not that bad....:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Everyone seems to like it but i see it as just another proton with a different name. IMO i dont think that Persona is going to sell successfully, just as the proton canselor ( or how do you spell this ). I was hoping to see another model completely. I havent seen it in real life yet so i cant quite judge, but still i have only seen a canselor once since its launch. anyone seen a canselor more than once on the roads?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience