Chevy Colorado set to liven up the pick-up truck segment

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

Chevrolet is set to solidify its position in the pick-up truck segment with the next-generation Chevrolet Colorado that would probably make it here once it’s officially unveiled later this year. For now, we’ll have to make do with the show truck that will be on display at the upcoming Bangkok International Motor Show.

Even though it has been labelled a show truck, expect the final production product to be very similar to this, minus the trick 20-inch wheels and body-coloured contoured tonneau that isn’t expected to make the jump from prototype to production.

Buyers won’t be left wanting on power either, with a 2.8-liter turbo-diesel mill set to offer exceptional towing capacity. Although there aren’t any solid figures as of yet, safe to say those promises won’t be falling flat once it hits showrooms.

Source: Chevrolet

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
nice center console

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Nice console, looks and interior.. Hope this will give a threat to the local truck markets here so that things can improve. I really local jap brand trucks but all along they have been offering low-cost stuff.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, I'm driving a satria GTi with an Evo 2 RS engine. No big mods, other than the usual sparks, BOV, and air filter. THe rest is pretty much original Evo 2.

Recently I'm having this problem - during startups, the car will spit out white/bluish smoke, signalling a leak somewhere. A mech told me that its the turbine leaking, but thing is, after driving a while (like... 5km or so) the smoke is gone. No more smoke at all. What is the problem? Is this minor or major?

I've changed the top engine...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience