Change Of Ownership (Tukar Nama)

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
actually bro, the ebatal can do within 1 day, what bank is this? u tekan the staff handling ur full settlement say urgent cause new owner from outstation...i did just recently with public bank..ask them process asap...next worlking day ebatal done, and can collect letter the following working day.
Really bro? I was dealing with CIMB auto finance btw. I went to its branch in tmn melawati. the HQ is in Wisma nusantara Jln P ramlee. Maybe I should head straight there this monday. Yup i also believe this can be done within one day. come on mcm mana nak maju klu 3 hari :banghead:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
ish...cimb means i think cant do anything la bro...that bank is damn useless....always give problems and lazy to do work, always face this problem with cimb HQ or branch level. just try make an issue bro...tell them other banks can do in a day why they cant...

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
Finally everything settled. Ownership transfer done! I think the form that require the thumb print is this form TM-AB http://portal.jpj.gov.my/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_download&gid=6&Itemid=96

Few additional tips:
- Insurance cancellation only can be done at the insurans official branch. e.g. Kurnia branch in KL will be in somewhere Jln Doraisamy. It takes only few minute to do it. But the OWNER himself need to present at the counter. No runner allowed to cancel insurance on behalf (this is what they say to me lah)
- for loan settlement, ebatal will need 24 hours standard procedure to be cleared by both bank and JPJ system and updated in the system. You can use faxed release letter at JPJ, they will also accept
- Ownership transfer fee for cash buyer only RM 100 now
- To reprint a fresh new registration card "grant" without any valid reason will be charged rm 50!

Wan Syazwan

From Facebook
Jan 1, 2012
www.facebook.com
Anybody know how to buy/change ownership for embassy's car?

I want to pay after Puspakom & JPJ ...... but he want me to pay during sign off the Dead of Sale which is before Puspakom & JPJ.

What should I do?
------------------------------------

Anybody interested to buy my Waja 1.6 Auto 2004, can sell cheap, email me [email protected]

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Anybody know how to buy/change ownership for embassy's car?

I want to pay after Puspakom & JPJ ...... but he want me to pay during sign off the Dead of Sale which is before Puspakom & JPJ.

What should I do?
------------------------------------

Anybody interested to buy my Waja 1.6 Auto 2004, can sell cheap, email me [email protected]
Last time when I purchased my car, I only paid a small amount as deposit for the Puspakom inspection. Then, after see pass inspection, pay rest of the amount and immediately go to JPJ to transfer name. Btw, is this cash purchase?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys anyone has any info on how to install the Evo III sideskirts, why becaus i have a GTI a bought the skirts for modification and i have to install them but cant find anything on the net. Thanks
Oh anyone has a EVO III emblem to sell that goes on the back trunk?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience