CELCOM Broadband Freelance Agent l 150%+30%. NO Member Fee NO Sales Target

Hiring Now

CELCOM Broadband Freelance Agent l 150%+30%. NO Member Fee NO Sales Target

edmund 016

Known Member
Oct 19, 2008
Dear Valued Business Partner,

CELCOM Broadband registration.. ATTRACTIVE COMMISSION OFFERED!!!(200% for You + 30% for Your Network) upon account activation

Good day.

Let me introduce myself, I am EDMUND, on behalf of Micropurple Sdn Bhd (Business Partner of SNS Network(M) Sdn Bhd - TM 2009 Top Reseller) would like to invite you to a New Amazing CELCOM Broadband registration Partner Program.

Are you selling Celcom Broadband now?

Celcom Broadband FAQ?

1 What is Celcom Broadband?
Celcom Broadband is a mobile broadband service that runs on Celcom's 3G and HSDPA network.

2 What are the basic broadband packages offered by Celcom?
# C-Broadband Basic (Data Only)-RM68

Broadband basic package are for individuals who require broadband internet connectivity on almost a daily basis but do not need very fast connections for simple internet surfing
# C-Broadband Advance (Data Only)-RM98

Broadband advance package are for individuals who require broadband internet connectivity on almost a daily basis and need very fast connections for heavy downloads/ internet surfing.

Please click here for more packages details.

3 What is the Celcom Broadband + Modem Promo offered by Celcom?
This promo is a bundle package that offers the Celcom broadband service with a USB modem which will be given for free.
Packages Promo include,
# C-Broadband Basic (Data Only + Modem) - RM68 (Promo 2010) (Free Celcom Modem)
# C-Broadband Advance (Data Only + Modem) - RM98 (Promo 2010) (Free Celcom Modem)

4 Why Celcom Broadband?
# No.1 Mobile Broadband Provider in Malaysia
# Widest coverage with great speeds and quality
- Widest 3G & 3.5G (HSDPA) coverage on the Celcom network nationwide
# Affordable and Flexible plans
# Satisfaction Guaranteed
- With our 7-Days Money Back Guarantee
# Instant Activation
# Convenience
# Truly Unlimited
# Instant Connectivity
# Ease of Registration
# Excellent Customer Service

5 What documents are required for registration?
For Broadband standalone services or new registration, you are required to fill in the application form and provide us with a copy of your identification card.
For foreigner customer, you are required provide us a copy of passport. Please ensure that customer provide a updated passport document.

6 During the registration process, are there any payments required?
Celcom does not charge any installation or registration fee; however you are required to pay an advance payment upon your registration.
Please click here to view payment schedule.

7 How does Celcom's Money Back Guarantee work?
Upon subscription, a customer has a 7 day cooling off period. During this period, should the customer be dissatisfied with the service for the following reasons:
# Poor Service Quality
# Poor / No Coverage

8 When I subscribe to the Stand Alone Broadband Service what does Celcom provide me with?
Depending on the package that you have choosen, for non-bundled packages upon successful registration, Celcom will issue you a USIM card that will enable your Internet connectivity. As for the bundled packages, you will then receive a USIM along with the modem or wireless gateway depending again on your subscription.

9 What happens if I misplace / lose my SIM provided by Celcom for the Celcom Broadband service?
You will require to walk-in to any of our Celcom Branches to replace this card. Please ensure that you do this as soon as possible as any usage charges* incurred during this period will be honored by the owner.

10 What happens if I misplace / lose my SIM provided by Celcom for the Celcom Broadband service?
You will require to walk-in to any of our Celcom Branches to replace this card. Please ensure that you do this as soon as possible as any usage charges* incurred during this period will be honored by the owner.

11 How much would I be charged for the replacement of this SIM Card?
You will be charged RM5.00 for the SIM card replacement.

12 Who is eligible for these packages?
This package is available to Malaysian's and foreigners over the age of 18 years. Customers must be free of any blacklisting in either Celcom or any other operator.

13 Is there a contract period imposed for all plans with us?
No, there is no contract period for all package.

14 What Modem will I be given along with the promo packages's service?
The modem that will be supplied together with these promo packages is the Huawei USB modem (the modem will either display a Celcom Broadband or the Vodafone logo)

15 Does this modem come with a warranty?
Yes, the modem comes with a 12 month warranty period. However should you take the time to register your modem online at www.myhuawei.com, your will enjoy an extended warranty of 18 months.

16 Should my modem be faulty, how do I go about repairing / replacing it?
You can claim warranty for the faulty modem from the Celcom Berhad. Should the modem be deemed faulty, there will be on a one to one swapping of the modem within the warranty period.

17 Where can I terminate this package?
Customers can terminate the package at any of the Celcom Branches nationwide.

18 In the event I terminate this promotional package within the minimum subscription period, what will happen to the USB modem?
For cases of termination within the minimum subscription period, customers have to return the modem at the termination. The modem must be in good working condition without any physical damage to the modem. If customer fail to that, penalty RM150 will charges to you.

19 Have customer option to purchase modem from Micropurple?
Customer will also have the option to purchase the USB modem from Micropurple Sdn Bdn if they register for either one of our base services:-
- Broadband Basic
- Broadband Advance
You can click to view our latest modem model.
The modem price are subject to change without prior notice.
For the modem purchase price, you can call to your sales person.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Commission Rate
Commission Rate For Normal Packages
Sales Done By You Get Platinum Partner Get Gold Partner Get Silver Partner Get
You 100% (Advanced Payment) + 50 % 0% 0% 0%
Platinum Partner 15% 100% (Advanced Payment) + 50 % 0% 0%
Gold Partner 10% 15% 100% (Advanced Payment) + 50 % 0%
Silver Partner 5% 10% 15% 100% (Advanced Payment) + 50 %

For Normal Packages
# We are now offered 100% commission in ADVANCE.Commission received upon upfront payment collected from customer. Example : Customer paid upfront of RM68 / RM98. This amount will be your commission.
# Your 50% + 30% (Your Network Commission) will be given if customer without termination within 6 month.

Commission Rate For Promo RM68
You RM100.00 (Advanced Payment) 0% 0% 0%
Platinum Partner 15% RM100.00 (Advanced Payment) 0% 0%
Gold Partner 10% 15% RM100.00 (Advanced Payment) 0%
Silver Partner 5% 10% 15% RM100.00 (Advanced Payment)

Commission Rate For Promo RM98
You RM100.00 (Advanced Payment) + 50 % 0% 0% 0%
Platinum Partner 15% RM100.00 (Advanced Payment) + 50 % 0% 0%
Gold Partner 10% 15% RM100.00 (Advanced Payment) + 50 % 0%
Silver Partner 5% 10% 15% RM100.00 (Advanced Payment) + 50 %

For Promo Packages
# Advanced Payment RM100 as your first commission for both Promo 68 and Promo 98 packages.
# Your 50% + 30% (Your Network Commission) will be given if customer without termination within 6 month.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Broadband Packages

The Broadband Basic plan is suitable for frequent users who require basic broadband connectivity for their daily use. With speeds of up to 384 Kbps, not only can you stay online for hours but you won't have to burn a hole in your pocket to do it.

Broadband Basic l Speed l Fees l Upfront Payment l Contract Period l 7 Day Back Gurantee
C-Broadband Basic (Data Only)-RM68 l Up to 384Kbps l 68.00 l RM68.00 l None l Applicable
C-Broadband Advance (Data Only)-RM98 l Up to 3.6Mbps l 98.00 l RM98.00 l None l Applicable

Term & Condition Apply
# The Broadband Basic Service offers speeds of up to 384kbps.
# This service is only available as a postpaid service.
# This service is bound by Celcom’s Fair Usage Policy of 5GB a month.
# As this broadband service is shared, therefore the service is provided on a best effort basis.

Celcom Promo 2010 Packages

Broadband Promo l Speed l Fees l Upfront Payment l Contract Period l 7 Day Back Gurantee
C-Broadband Basic (Data Only + Modem) - RM68 (Promo 2010) (Free Celcom Modem) l Up to 384Kbps 68.00 RM100.00 None Applicable
C-Broadband Advance (Data Only + Modem) - RM98 (Promo 2010) (Free Celcom Modem) l Up to 3.6Mbps 98.00 RM100.00 None Applicable

Term & Condition Apply
#If customer want to terminate the service within 12 months, the modem need to return for Celcom in good condition with the box as well (full set). If customer failed to do so, RM150 will charge on customer.

Now you can offer 150% commission to everyone, your agents also can offer 150% commission to everyone, your agents' agents also can offer everyone 150% commission,..........
is this amazing enough? Now everyone can get 150% + 30% commission!

NO MEMBER FEES ! !
NO SALES TARGET ! !

job available in
Selangor , Kuala Lumpur, Kedah , Penang , Perak , Pahang , Kelantan , Melaka , Negeri Sembilan , Johor , Sabah , Sarawak

Do you interested to join us? If yes, please click on the link below to continue.

= SIGN UP NOW ! =

http://www.micropurple.com/online/business...asp?no=WMP12817

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Please install this application to your smart phones.

Home | MyDistress

When you are robbed please press S0S and police will be there to in a short while.

This had been announced at Buletin Utama TV3 last night to reduce crimes in Malaysia.

MY DISTRESS DOWNLOAD LINK
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience