Castrol Private Event

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

GSR_Freak

Known Member
Hi everyone
We're having an event for the Castrol Brand Re-Launching on the 18th June 2006 at Bandar Utama's outdoor carpark from 5pm -10pm. There will be loads of funs and entertainment. It's similar like ala fast and furious. There will be foods, games, RC drifting, car driftings and insane bike stunts. We'll be giving out free lubricants for those who wants to attend our event. Limited attendees and lubricants. So please do RSVP me your nickname in ZTH, full name, and contact number to
[email protected] (please do not rsvp in this thread or pm me regarding this), it will be per MLOC member only, meaning 1 member 1 invitation, i'm allocating 10 invitation to MLOC members only, is a first come first serve, lubricants will be the fully synthetic Edge engine oil, (race base engine oil), please RSVP ASAP, as i need to submit the names up.

Understand this is a short notice.
It would be best if the president of this club can contact me, otherwise, will be a first come first serve policy.

GSR_Freak,
It sound interesting. :) is it parking provided? hehe
Mr P (Leslis) & Mr V.P (Ben)...are we going for this event in a group?
I want Fast & Furious..LOLzzz

Parking is on ya own.

My dateline is end of today for me to submit those names up.

GSR_Freak,

Thanks for extending the invitation to MLOC and it's members. Unfortunately, it's pretty last minute for me to arrange anything and considering most members were working today, it would be difficult for the leadership to announce this event and await reply fairly for the 10 members quota.

It would also be 'a little unfair' among the members if I were to choose 10 members without awating the response of all members and attend this event so I'll just let them register individually with you.

Thanks.

Ben
MLOC VP.

gsr freak,
its true what b18c-r said.. its unfair if only 10 invites are given only... but who ever wants to go shall register with you directly...

Leslie
MLOC president

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom