Can Iswara Aeroback be changed to FR or 4WD?

imranies

Mar 7, 2009
Hi, this is imran ;)

I'm really a beginner in car modifications, but i really interested in drifting. I wanna ask; is it possible to have my car (iswara aeroback) to change its engine and be turned to FR or 4WD, and still pass JPJ??? if possible, i really want my iswara to be a drift car :)

Thanks for your advice! :D

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
yes ur car can turn into FR... but u need to leave ur car in workshop for at least half year with minimum rm10k cash in hand....

yes ur car wont be legal anymore....

ada berani??..

imranies

Mar 7, 2009
lol, how come until RM10k? I'm planning to change to vr4, then maybe a suitable suspension, braking system, and rims...well maybe close to rm10k

is there any way to change to FR and still pass JPJ? how about changing to 4wd, can it pass?

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
my suggestion is to buy a drift car...ke70, ae86,a31,kp61 or te71, price range from rm8k to rm30k and its already drift ready.....puspakom approved.

modding yr iswara into rwd is possible but puspakom wont approve bolt on rear axle....so it will not be street legal...furthermore.....transplanting an engine and all will cost u more than buying a drift ready car.....

imranies

Mar 7, 2009
Hmm, i wanna ask; how about wira aeroback be changed into 4wd, is it possible to pass JPJ? if i cannot, can you suggest to me some low price and good 4wd cars for drift? :D

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
y wud u want a 4wd car to drift?

it all boils down to ur budget, dude

10k u can get a 4age powered ke70, legal legal and can donut donut hehe

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
No matter what car, you wont get approve for bolt on rear axle... Use 4WD to drift?? thats need very very very good skill even you have changed to 35/65 lsd...

If you love your wira or ishwara, treat them like wira and ishwara... :biggrin:just suggestion lah..

low price 4wd drive car you can try to get old galant vr4, around 10k+, old pajero, land cruiser, terrano, wrangler and alot more can modified to turbocharged 4wd too (but diesel lah:biggrin:)

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
:rofl: Drifting a off road 4wd would even cost you more; medical fees.

You will be tumbling here and there... :rofl:

Use back your iswara for your daily use car, get a cheap drift car to start with for weekends so you can minimize maintenance cost and can go all out for your drift car to sacrifice practicality.

imranies

Mar 7, 2009
Hmm, so there's absolutely no way to change FF cars to FR or 4WD that can pass JPJ? :banghead:

can you at least tell me what good and low price 4WD cars? actually i'm planning to get 4WD cars so i can lock the front tyre and make it a FR. can that pass JPJ?

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Hmm, so there's absolutely no way to change FF cars to FR or 4WD that can pass JPJ? :banghead:

can you at least tell me what good and low price 4WD cars? actually i'm planning to get 4WD cars so i can lock the front tyre and make it a FR. can that pass JPJ?
yeah it will pass jpj if its a 4wd car n u make it rwd
get a pajero 4wd , convert it to rwd n can drift already :confused:

imranies

Mar 7, 2009
So you're saying, if i look for a 4WD car and lock the front tyre to change it to FR, JPJ will approve?

can i get an evo 4WD and lock the front tyre then?

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
so u really want a mitsu to drift in ka

if like that then u shud find an evo and lock it lah, jpj wont noe unless u drift in their compound

imranies

Mar 7, 2009
actually, i use the evo as an example, i don't actually plan to get an evo. i just wanna know if JPJ will approve that action,that's all. if i'll lie, i'll be cought sooner or later :listen:

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
they wont be able to find out, no worries

imranies

Mar 7, 2009
lol, I'll probably be drifting a lot...and if they cought me doing so anywhere, with a car that's not supposed to drift, i'll be in big trouble :biggrin:

hmm i wanna ask, when we lock the front tyre and made it a FR, can we somehow unlock it back and make it 4WD again in the future? or is it a permenant mod and cannot be changed?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HI all,

Well I need some advice frm the "sifus" in ZTH abouth engine conversion!

Im planning to convert my perdana V6 engine to mivec 2.0 v6...I just need advice on:-

market price:
HP:
reliability:
and most of all does it fit to perdana?...coz its my fiirst engine transplant? sumore I dun have any frenz here to guide me for this thing...I hope I can get help frm ZTH members!...thanks

waiting for ya guys reply n advice!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience