can i use different i/c on a stock l2s?

j_l200s

Dec 16, 2004
if i wanna use a front mount i/c (eg.vr4 and etc), will it lag big time? everything is stock including the turbine. if wanna change the turbine then which turbine should i get? i use my car everyday...so i dun wan too much petrol consumed by it. max boost is 1 bar only. any opinion?

kelisa187

Known Member
Mar 30, 2004
Visit site
vr4?lagg woo.too big for stock

man10681

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
Visit site
if change turbine n ic onli n no other part,it wont guarantee you better performance than stock,if u want to change ic onli,then i suggest u dont...coz u r still using standard turbine...

manbew

Known Member
Jun 10, 2004
still can but got pro / con la... but use not to big i/c & not front mount.... use topmount i/c ... like 4e i/c..

j_l200s

Dec 16, 2004
is it possible that vr4/eterna i/c with td04 turbine? any pros/cons?
do i have to change anything in my engine if i wanna boost just up to 0.9-1 bar? somemore it's for daily use. duwan too hardcore...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm on behalf my friend having problem with his ferio 95'. in the beginning, his ferio have a chamber problem, so he went to press n burh the chamber.. then after that for a few months, his ferio always have to re-alignment... his tires went out(makan sebelah) from inside... then when he want to turn left, the steering not steer back to normal position like before.

went to workshop, but mechanics also dont know what to do.. ask other, some said chamber problem, some said lower arm...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience