Can I Sell My Car ?

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
used car market now i check for 2010 Saga BLM is around 13k-15k..

thanks sir , hope the new car serve me well haha :rock:
When i send my car for used car to see and give a value, they offered 7k for my 2008 BLM M-Line auto...not too bad. They dont even bother to test the car unlike with my Waja..200% check only to offer 2k..hahahah

STATIC365

Known Member
Aug 29, 2018
SELANGOR
When i send my car for used car to see and give a value, they offered 7k for my 2008 BLM M-Line auto...not too bad. They dont even bother to test the car unlike with my Waja..200% check only to offer 2k..hahahah
i think because my car modded macam2 .. that why value so low hahaha ..

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yeah dismantle and sell separate but hard to find buyer lah haha :bawling:
So i sold my car to used car dealer already for RM 4500 .. now waiting for Suprima to arrive. :love::love::love:
Like I mentioned earlier, modding parts need enthusiast to buy....

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Yeah dismantle and sell separate but hard to find buyer lah haha :bawling:
So i sold my car to used car dealer already for RM 4500 .. now waiting for Suprima to arrive. :love::love::love:
It's the right move. No point owning a Suprima, and have a Saga as the weekend car. LOL, cause the Suprima is the better car.

If you own a Suprima and a Lotus Elise for a weekend car then that's different.

Right now I have a sampan and a cruise ship. Sampan is good for nothing except, you know, floating around with no real control when the waves come. Cruise ship steady as hell.

I wanna get rid of the sampan, and in the future get an attack submarine.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Greetings to all,

Recently my humble ride Myvi has given me a sort of problem whereby the car and the dashboard vibrates during cold start, during sudden acceleration, during uphill. But this doesn't happen during cruising. Mostly the vibration comes from the right side of the car. It can be felt while u are seated at the driver seat. It comes right from there.

[SOLUTION]
Went and saw the mechanic, he say 80% the problem might be bcoz of the engine mounting. He even demo to me the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience