can i install supercharger for waja 1.6m

waja_fr3ak

Dec 31, 2005
can i install supercharger or turbo kits for waja..do i need to up grade my ecu...wer i can get superchatge kits and how much would it cost..any contact num pls..sifus out ter..pls help me 10q :)

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
Yes, you can install the supercharger or the turbo kit as you want. But additional item may come in to play when you want to do the mod, you can stay put with your decision but eventually it can be quite fatal to your engine.

The cost of the charger well range from 3/4k to 9/10k Remeber to get a good mechanic to do this job or else you will end up paying more than you expect to

crsjimmy

Known Member
May 5, 2005

heavyfoot

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
I know one workshop that would love to do it for you... range price between RM5k max

Apr 30, 2007
Hi Heavyfoot, can you post the address and contact for the shop that would like to helping us supercharges for our car?:biggrin:

panjunkz

Known Member
Feb 6, 2009
Ampang
if the cost is too much better of u swap with evo 4 or 5 dude.. thats is just my opinion..then u can mods a lot more. i got frens swap his 4g18 to an evo 4 engine.. can get around 300whp easily...

control equal power..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

otai n sifu all !!! help me to give me the idea to convert my brake system to evo8 brembo 4pot front n nissan r32 2 pot rear. wat is the procedure?

currently im using Lenso Project D rim with 4 lug nut ( i don have the idea to change my rim ) !! so wat is the procedure to make this possible ? how bout the hand brake ?

:smokin::smokin::smokin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience