Can blacktop 20v fix wit Turbo kit.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Lucas

Known Member
hi anybody out there.....juz curios...can 20v blacktop fix wit turbo kit..Thxs

rollakid bro.. aint that there is a blitz turbo kits for toyota 20v. ^_^ it was the blot on turbo kits which matches our system completely.. :)

i guess it comes with a set of stuff like turbines, tubro, intercoller, pipings, gasket, piston for turbo, and err.. balbalbaa.. coz i been to the 4ageclub lsat week.. and saw that Kenny(their head organizer) car.. and it was a blacktop charged by blitz turbo kit :)

very neat add on there.. not like cincai wrapping or simply bolt on or add on turbos de.. :)

got $$$$ semua boleh !!!! huahahahahahahaaa ...
local mod oso can ... BLITZ bolt on kit for 20v blktop boost 0.6bar oso about 260hp liauuu ...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ only maaaaaa ... hahahahaahahaa

Can but got weak point:
1. the boost bar cannot be too high lor...
2. hardly to match with the open and close of the VVT-i (Need to match the turbo that is using and need to match the banana which it using), mean the car hard to get smooth when turbo kick in.
3. The block is a bit thin, if bolt on scare can't long lasting lor.
4. The piston also need to find the aftermarket 1. Cost very high.

If want to bolt the turbo, I much recomend for AE92 with non-TVIS
Step to bolt in also simple... Just change the piston to supercharge piston, then can go for Turbo liao...

scomatic said:
If want to bolt the turbo, I much recomend for AE92 with non-TVIS
Step to bolt in also simple... Just change the piston to supercharge piston, then can go for Turbo liao...

but if lucas ask if there's a way to bolt on turbo to 20v, and he already have a 20v. if you ask him to use other engine won't it be easier to just get the 4agze and throw away the supercharger and bolt on a turbo? ecu still can use ler...

rollakid said:
but if lucas ask if there's a way to bolt on turbo to 20v, and he already have a 20v. if you ask him to use other engine won't it be easier to just get the 4agze and throw away the supercharger and bolt on a turbo? ecu still can use ler...

4AGZE?? yupp it much easiest but... Still not satisfy with 4AGZE bolt on turbo kits outcome

i remember some time ago got 1 guy was selling his car, it had a gze but convert to turbo. it had 270hp i think.

if u used 20v..go to some where in kl that is 1 shop selling new blitz turbo kits for bt..new set rm 13k..but not including internal part..the shop name..next 2 day i give u the name..my brother know la..

Here's a pic of a turbocharged 4AGE. Raymond's. 1.0bar

4agte.jpg

But, 20V would be a lot harder. It would cost around 7-8K and i dont think the boost can go up to 1bar. 06++ maybe. Raymond offered to turbocharge my bt but i guess i'm too slow of a driver, like snail one.

U will lose VVT as it draws out raw power but possible if u slap in Microtech. The owner of that car (in image) done a number of turbocharged 4AGE, svt, bt. Should you need to know more, i can give you his phone number.

this was mine.
dsc003763ls.jpg

hm.... i would to say dun stack the gasket but get a thicker one. u can lowered it down to 9.x.x compression.

sylkhannaz said:
Here's a pic of a turbocharged 4AGE. Raymond's. 1.0bar

4agte.jpg

But, 20V would be a lot harder. It would cost around 7-8K and i dont think the boost can go up to 1bar. 06++ maybe. Raymond offered to turbocharge my bt but i guess i'm too slow of a driver, like snail one.

U will lose VVT as it draws out raw power but possible if u slap in Microtech. The owner of that car (in image) done a number of turbocharged 4AGE, svt, bt. Should you need to know more, i can give you his phone number.

the raymond U refering is ah keong from tech tune?

normality78, yours 1 still can bolt it easily lui...
anyway.. nice monster heart:shades_smile:

AE92 turbo
4AGTE_enginebay3.jpg

AE111 Turbo
4age.jpg

Last edited:
drag sifu in sabah sarawak here already run 1.5bar on 20v ler XD who say cannot high boost.. but true lar cannot be as high as 16v

wat eng. u using ha...

Normality.....wat eng u using ha......:mouth_closed:

its a 7A

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom