Caltex is 75 years young with a new image

Staff

Oct 6, 2008
Kuala Lumpur

In order to give a new dimension to the esteemed brand Caltex and boost the commercial prospects of Chevron- one of its leading products, Caltex has come up with its new line of brand campaign. The brand’s Marketing Support Manager, Faizal Abdul Samad while briefing the media on its new line of strategy reiterated the all round support extended to the development of the leading brand.

Caltex Star which has always epitomized the best in quality, potential and service has survived seventy five years of existence. Besides the innovatively patented Techron R, its Delo R and Havoline R testify to the brand’s well supported longevity. In order to keep up with the changing paces of time and cater to the concept of optimization and above all to provide a clean and safe place for refueling, Caltex is geared to bringing about a refurbished look in its forecourts and service station. The attempt at improvising the looks of various refueling places was initiated towards the end of 2010.

Besides the renovation of the service lights, there have been changes with regard to its button logo, placement of canopy and its image. The pump spreader with its cladding has also felt the effects of renovation. The changes with regard to its fuel components, sale mechanism and yardsticks of product identification besides the afore mentioned ones not only aim at giving the stations a polished look, but also serve to economize the prospects of the leading retailers associated with it.

The campaign to be initiated with the plush name of ‘Enjoy the journey’ is also aimed at invigorating the sustainability of the leading brand. Rooted in market research and newly devised strategies, the campaign relies on certain planned marketing activities. With an emotive outlook the newly devised campaign seeks to uphold the essential reliability of Techron R.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

all the sifus out there i need help... my car is a 1.6 wira... i need to upgrade the front brakes... is there any plug n play type for my car??? and roughly how much is it? i dont wanna custom made the caliper bracket....;) ....thanks for reading and helping
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience