Calling for Astina Members

DeC

Nov 14, 2004
check it out. wat car is it ?

chenctan

Sep 21, 2004
Visit site
walan neh... nice bumper dude.... havent seen any bumper like this in Astina be4... wonder wat monster lying under the hood? B8? :o

DeC

Nov 14, 2004
Originally posted by chenctan@Jan 23 2005, 12:35
walan neh... nice bumper dude.... havent seen any bumper like this in Astina be4... wonder wat monster lying under the hood? B8? :o
yah yah pretending not to know . that my car u probably sat in a few times.
just to share with others . Been using that car for bout 5 year i guess . thats my
second car. my first car is that white merc behind probably older that most of u guys out there.

DeC

Nov 14, 2004
Originally posted by xzekurna@Jan 24 2005, 11:14
hello everybody, very nice bumper, any idea where to get that bumper??
u driving astina too ?
intro lah abit wat u driving , engine bla, bla bla
where u from ?

The bumper i think is mit mivec bumper . the original car from japan .
ppl brought in for me. that's wat they say. but most important thing is u must
connect with metal plate because its not long enough. its wide enough but not long
enough the bumper .

rsar

Known Member
May 21, 2004
KL
us.f2.yahoofs.com
Hey dude nice front bumper..how bout the rear one? BTW, I'm driving 323 Astina as well with BP26, GTX inside...B8 la tu...where you got the bumper from? Is it already there when you bought the car? Or you customized it with the stock standard bumper? Or it's fully replicated..? sorry ...so many questions.. :D

astina210

Jan 11, 2005
hi all astina users
i like the bumper.DeC where u get the bumper..can tapau one for me aaa.how much the price? harga kawan2 la.....i also drive astina.from penang.stilll ori bodypart.nice bumper

DeC

Nov 14, 2004
Originally posted by rsar@Jan 25 2005, 10:34
Hey dude nice front bumper..how bout the rear one? BTW, I'm driving 323 Astina as well with BP26, GTX inside...B8 la tu...where you got the bumper from? Is it already there when you bought the car? Or you customized it with the stock standard bumper? Or it's fully replicated..? sorry ...so many questions.. :D
the bumper customized. fitting another bumper onto the ori bumper. sad
sad u c the left part is getting torn out soon because is too heavy . no prob
man why bother with questions, thats forum rite we share and we gain .

I am driving b8 too GTX stock , hehe some mod lah but all small small one no need mention . ekek .

my rear bump never change using stock , only side skirt and front bumper.

Long live B8 , i think mazda will prevail , like how it made a come back with their new model so cun .

DeC

Nov 14, 2004
Originally posted by astina210@Jan 25 2005, 16:32
hi all astina users
i like the bumper.DeC where u get the bumper..can tapau one for me aaa.how much the price? harga kawan2 la.....i also drive astina.from penang.stilll ori bodypart.nice bumper
hi there astina323 , bout the bumper , i know is from mit mivec because the acces.
shop people brought it in to malasysia for me. best part it is made of plastic / PU not sure . definetely not fiber . so more lasting , can tahan pressure very elastic.
U can ask chop shop people to look for u . no point going to c bumper shop. they wont have it i try before. I bought and pasang only 200 kau tim, in MUAR vely cheap ppl modified as thought JPJ doesnt exist . HAHHA. mine in muar consider small mod only some very extensive ones. . Good luck with the bumper

happy to hear from u all !!!! what engine in your bay

Onz --> thanks , what u driving ?

rsar

Known Member
May 21, 2004
KL
us.f2.yahoofs.com
Originally posted by DeC+Jan 25 2005, 19:14 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DeC @ Jan 25 2005, 19:14 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rsar@Jan 25 2005, 10:34
the bumper customized. fitting another bumper onto the ori bumper. sad
sad u c the left part is getting torn out soon because is too heavy . no prob
man why bother with questions, thats forum rite we share and we gain .

I am driving b8 too GTX stock , hehe some mod lah but all small small one no need mention . ekek .

my rear bump never change using stock , only side skirt and front bumper.

Long live B8 , i think mazda will prevail , like how it made a come back with their new model so cun . [/b][/quote]
Yeah Bro...long live Mazda :lol: ...btw the picture above is not my car...Just admire the bumper...I'm also have a custom made bumpers (front/rear)...got them from a chop shop...Just to share with you guys, if you want to go for fiber-glass bumper, be sure it's from Japan..or at least NOT any custom-made-in-malaysia...for me the material used is different...There was one time my car was hit from the rear :angry: ..from the impact, I imagined that my rear bumper must've been broken into pieces... :( :unsure: but it's actually scratched on the upper side and broke a small piece of the plate-number...it's damn tough...I'll post a pics of my car when it done with the paint job...right now kinda colourful...heheh

xzekurna

Known Member
Jan 5, 2005
semenyih klang
Visit site
sorry geng...im looking 4 the front lips that can be attach my astina...any idea?any member can inform me where to get the eunos 100 body part?....i'm very happy finally we have our own column here 4 the astina members....perhaps all the member can keep in touch each other.....maybe a lot of astina project in future,tq

xzekurna

Known Member
Jan 5, 2005
semenyih klang
Visit site
i'm from klang, driving astina about 2 years, mostly standard exterior (still looking 4 eunos100 conversion),powered by b8t (sure not 210).....any members from klang?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I believe for those who love cars from the very first day, would want to maintain their car like showroom condition since day 1, for some enthusiasts, brighter and better paint quality than any other car's paint condition.

To show the love to your car, professional behavior is needed.

To make your car to maintain the best condition like a new car, professional maintenance is needed
other than mechanical part which mostly relate to the internal parts where mechanics are required.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience