buying 2nd altezza rs200

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006

Tango

Known Member
Jun 26, 2006
I saw this car at trial.... the owner or dealer came to buy standard springs....
Yesss, I decided to change back to stock standard spring as wifey complains too much on the hardness of the TRD Springs + Shocks :bawling:

Anyway, I am quite happy with the change and so if wifey.

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

So I was not wrong about yr car jason...it was involved in a major accident as per your comment. But in the other thread, you said it was NOT!! :hmmmm:

Refer to http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/the-altezza-is200-is300-forum/340888-looking-for-altezza-need-help.html
I can confirm that when inspecting this vehicle, it was involved in accidents before, the front left hand side fender and the rear right hand side quarter panel at the rear boot area.
However, panels like these can be knocked back or changed as long as the main chasis is not affected. From driving around and alignment checked, I seriously believe the main chasis was un-affected. No complaints so far from the engine and the interior condition of the vehicle.

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
I can confirm that when inspecting this vehicle, it was involved in accidents before, the front left hand side fender and the rear right hand side quarter panel at the rear boot area.
However, panels like these can be knocked back or changed as long as the main chasis is not affected. From driving around and alignment checked, I seriously believe the main chasis was un-affected. No complaints so far from the engine and the interior condition of the vehicle.
As long as the main chasis was not affected and the job was done properly, then you should not worry about it.
So enjoy driving the car as you do have some good aftermarket parts installed as seen from the pictures on mudah.com

jasonchee98

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
Jason,
What's your new ride now ?
Just curious to know since I took over your Altezza :)
now only i know u're new owner. u somewhere nearby kota kemuning? if free find me for yam cha. my office is in kota kemuning. btw... i got a family car now. Sonata EF year 2002. hehe... company car. hmm... comfort car. no power at all. i guess i'm spoiled by tezza performance. anyway, better than nothing. at least can focus on my new hse first.

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

So I was not wrong about yr car jason...it was involved in a major accident as per your comment. But in the other thread, you said it was NOT!! :hmmmm:

Refer to http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/the-altezza-is200-is300-forum/340888-looking-for-altezza-need-help.html
u r right about the accident comment. but i didn't know about the seriousness of the acc last time until some sifu told me. like Tango said, it's not affecting the main chasis. the major accident i meant is on the back side of the car. i think last time kena bang from back. :) i think tango will have piece of mind after checking on the car.

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
altezza brake is very grippy... one time jam can brake in time whilst the behind car cannot brake in time, so bang u jor lor..

jasonchee98

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
haha... agreed with u. even my current car also i have problem when braking. the so called DISC brake ain't that grippy.

Tango

Known Member
Jun 26, 2006
altezza brake is very grippy... one time jam can brake in time whilst the behind car cannot brake in time, so bang u jor lor..
How to compare ? the Altezza comes with stock standard twin pot caliper for the front brakes :biggrin::driver:

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

now only i know u're new owner. u somewhere nearby kota kemuning? if free find me for yam cha. my office is in kota kemuning. btw... i got a family car now. Sonata EF year 2002. hehe... company car. hmm... comfort car. no power at all. i guess i'm spoiled by tezza performance. anyway, better than nothing. at least can focus on my new hse first.

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

u r right about the accident comment. but i didn't know about the seriousness of the acc last time until some sifu told me. like Tango said, it's not affecting the main chasis. the major accident i meant is on the back side of the car. i think last time kena bang from back. :) i think tango will have piece of mind after checking on the car.

Ok Jason, will take up your offer on the yam cha in Kota Kemuning as I live in Kemuning Utama.
And thanks for sharing info with me when I call you up out of the blue on one late evening to ask you more about the car's background. :burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, i need some advice on the compressor kit that sell in brother's mugen high power (power air) RM188.00 . Is this thing really works for my car 'kancil ex850'. What is the different will this compressor make to my car, will it improve my car bph, and saver fuel?
I wonder is this magnetic fuel saver really save petrol up to 27%? and can this things can be trusted? need ADVICE, THANKS
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience