Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Brand New Blitz SBC ID III & Power Meter ID III, Blitz R-VIT & R-FIT for sale

hamsap

1,500 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
PJ/ KL
Dear All,

Have got the following for sale. All items are brand new, in-box and definitely not used;

Package 1 - SOLD
Blitz SBC ID -III with Blitz Power Meter ID III (Both Black in colour)

Blitz Sequential Boost Controller ID - III (BLACK) - DUAL/DOUBLE SOLENOID

The SBC i-D (Sequential Boost Controller i-D) is the latest boost controller offer by BLITZ? this unique boost controller represents the cutting edge in boost controller technology. The SBC i-D features the same dual solenoid design as the DSBC for maximum boost response and the capability to hold up to 36.75psi (2.5 bar). The SBC i-D is 1/2 din size and it is compatible with internal actuators and external wastegates.

Features:

• [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Boost Unit - Boost can be displayed in standard and metric measurements (PSI, bar, kPa, and kg/cm2)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Four Channels - Has 4 different programmable boost settings.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Boost Gauge - The SBC i-D can display boost in digital and graphical form. [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Peak Hold - SBC i-D can record the highest boost achieved by the vehicle.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Boost Warning and Limiter - This is a safety function that allows the operator to set the amount of boost decrease in the event of over boost. Warning is in both visual and audible.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Manual or Automatic boost setting - The SBC i-D allows the user the choose how the boost is set.[/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Manual - Sets boost in ratio, from 0-100. By using the manual setting, this allows the boost controller to give maximum boost response. [/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Automatic - Sets boost directly, just dial in desired boost amount. [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Record and Replay- SBC i-D has the ability to record and replay any information up to 99 seconds. The SBC i-D can also record and replay information on the Power Meter i-D and Optional Data (Power Meter i-D and SBC Optional Harness required). Replay can be fast forwarded and replayed in 2x and 5x.
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Display - The SBC i-D can display up to 6 different vehicle reading. Each reading can be display in both digital and graph form. SBC i-D has the option to display 5 other vehicle reading (Power Meter i-D and SBC Optional Harness required). With Power Meter i-D, the SBC i-D can display SPEED and POWER. With SBC Optional Harness, the SBC i-D can display 3 different electronic outputs from the ECU. [/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Boost - Digital and Graph Form[/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]OPT1/SPEED - (Power Meter i-D required to display speed) ¡V Digital and Graphic form. [/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]OPT2/POWER - (Power Meter i-D required to display power) - Digital and Graphic form.[/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DATA 1 - (SBC Optional Harness required) - Digital and Graphic form.[/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DATA 2 - (SBC Optional Harness required) - Digital and Graphic form.[/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DATA 3 - (SBC Optional Harness required) - Digital and Graphic form.
      [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DATA 1-3 Display- This boost controller has the ability to display any electronic output from the vehicle ECU (SBC Optional Harness required). It can display almost any voltage output from the computer (i.e.: TPS, temperature, pressure, A/F, injector pulse and etc.). DATA 1-3 readings can also be recorded and replayed.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Speed Map - This unique feature allows the SBC i-D to control boost according to the speed of the vehicle (Power Meter i-D required). Speed Map boost control can be set up from a 2 stage to a 4 stage control, which allows the user to set boost according to his driving style. Speed in transfer by infrared between the Power Meter i-D and SBC i-D.[/FONT]

Blitz Power Meter ID III (BLACK)

The Blitz Power Meter ID is a unique monitoring tool that measure Power & Speed with the ability to display both standard and metric measurements. Power output can be displayed in HP, PS and KW. Speed can be displayed in mph and km/h. Both Power and Speed can be displayed in digital meter and graphical form. The Blitz Power Meter i-D feature a chassis Dynamo function, which plots Power to Speed in a graph form.
Blitz Power Meter iD III and Blitz SBC ID III INFARED connection: These two units are connected via INFARED. Information is transferred directly without the use of extra wires. When connected, the SBC i-D has the ability to operate the Speed Map function and also display OPT1 and OPT2 readings. The Blitz SBC ID III can record and replay any information on the Blitz Power Meter i-D.

Features:

• Compact 1/2 din size
  • Chassis dynamometer (up to 1183hp)
  • Reads speed in mph or km/h (up to 249 mph or 399kph)
  • User adjustable brightness and contrast
  • Easy to read illumi-drive (i-D) white lighting
  • Easy 3 wire hook up (attaches to stock speed sensor)
  • Compatible with naturally aspirated and turbo charged vehicles
  • Reads speed in mph or km/h (up to 249 mph or 399kph)

The above package must be sold together as a set as they are inter-related. If you just want the boost controller or the power meter, you probably can find a friend who wants either one and divide the price accordingly :)

PRICE: RM 1600 NEGO - SOLD

PACKAGE 2
Blitz R-VIT & R-FIT (Black - These two comes together in a box)

Blitz R-VIT (Black)

The R-FIT is a full featured fuel controller applicable to most vehicles. It is equally effective on N/A engines with basic bolt-ons to turbocharged cars modified with higher boost. It is very important that cars with such modifications also have the fuel demands altered to prevent potential engine damage or detonation. It will assist the factory ECU in keeping the proper air-fuel ratios. The R-FIT makes this possible without the need for a full remapping of the car's ECU. The R-FIT has many different settings, which can be calibrated and used in accordance with the vehicle's set up. Once different fuel levels are matched to the engine modifications, changing between octane's and different boost levels is easy, as the device has two programmable channels. With a total for 64 maps that can be saved on one unit. Data is displayed in several styles and shows different parameters such as airflow voltage, induction pressure (MAP Type Sensors only) and engine speed as well as the fuel correction settings. Setup is straightforward with an easy configuration for air flow sensor type and engine cylinder size. Fuel control calibration allows injector pulse width duration to be increased and decreased by up to 50%, within a user defined 16 point range in 100rpm increments. Settings can also be transferred from one R-FIT to another through the infrared port on the side of the unit. When used in conjunction with the R-VIT, (Sold separately) two more data options can be displayed on the R-FIT plus an Anti-stall feature for turbocharged vehicles is available. Using the R-VIT also makes installation easier for the R-FIT due to the fact that the RPM signal can be sent via infrared port and less wiring is needed.

FEATURES:

[FONT=arial, helvetica]Easy to install, ultra compact full featured fuel controller.

Can be used on most cars using Hotwire, Flap, Karman, and MAP type air flow sensors with an easy calibration mode for most vehicles. (Mechanical/technical skills and knowledge of the car is required)

User defined 16 rpm point range of adjustment down to 100 rpm increments.

Will adjust + or ¡V 50% of injector pulse width down to 1 %. (Within the parameters of the injector and air flow sensor)

Can monitor and display air flow voltage, air flow voltage compensation rate, induction pressure (MAP sensor only) and RPM.

The ability to store multiple maps for a wide variety of settings,

2 programmable channels 1, 2 and PASS function. PASS is a bypass which is the same as turning off the R-FIT (No adjustments)

Up to 64 maps can be stored in one unit for using different fuel maps with a variety of octane fuel or different boost levels

Peak hold data display, visual, audible warnings, contrast and brightness adjustments

When set to monitor RPM it has an audible and visual shift warning indicator

Four different displays/Multi-view graphics. Unless it is reset it retains all data settings in memory, even if battery is disconnected, Master Reset to change all settings back to factory configuration. Data lock to prevent unwanted changes to settings, and Utilizing the infrared port the R-FIT can copy and save data from one unit to another. (Cloning function)

Used in conjunction with the R-VIT, two more data options can be displayed and an Anti-stall feature for turbocharged vehicles is available.
[/FONT]
Blitz R-FIT (Black)

The Blitz R-VIT (Racing Vehicle Information Technology) is a state of the art monitoring system that can read and display up to 20 different types of Real Timer information provided by the factory ECU. The Blitz R-VIT is a fully digital monitoring device with 5 different types of digital displaying capabilities (Needle Meter, Ellipse Meter, Bar Graph, Triple Monitor, and Six-fold Monitor). The R-VIT feature peak-hold recording, playback features, that can record and replay up to 99 seconds. Limits can be set in flash and audible warnings to notify the driver of different engine variables, thus reducing the chances of damaging the motor. (R-VIT is featured in a 1/2 Din size)
Blitz R-Vit and Blitz SBC-ID III INFRARED connection: The Blitz R-VIT can communicate with the Blitz SBC-ID III via INFRARED to operate the speed and tachometer, OPT 1/OPT 2 readings.

PRICE: RM 1400 NEGO

Same thing, package 2 must be sold together as a set as they are packed together inter-related. (Heck, all four of them are inter-related in fact..) If you just want only either one of those, you probably can find a friend who wants either one and divide the price accordingly.

Both items are priced way below market price and are also cheaper than prices from 2nd hand unit. Do bear in mind that all these items are brand new, in-box and definitely not used at all or whatsoever.

As usual, do PM me if you're interested yup.

Thanks!

Last edited:

wanwira

Jan 17, 2007
i'm quite interested with this product. how much is your best price?

BigJoe

Known Member
Sep 7, 2008
Bro,

Just wondering the power meter ID III can throw away the speed cut or not?

Thanx..

cwai

Aug 6, 2008
hi...bro!im interesting. Pm me for the best price and ur contact number.TQ...

hamsap

1,500 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
PJ/ KL
Bro I sent a PM but have not got a reply la. Interested. Please PM me. Cheers :)
Hi bro, sorry for the late reply. Have replied your PM, thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hie...does anyone know where i can get waja steering button or the whole original steering?? My button all gone already. Please help. THanksss!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience